Parthiv continues with a probable broken nose, Dhoni wants rest.....

Are you not sick of repeating the same thing again and again?
Not till I can knock some sense into people who have never seen/read about Marshall bowling with a sling on his hand, Kapil with a pulled hamstring which his team mates said made him impossible to walk, Tendulkar batting on with back spasms, Kumble bowling with a strapped up jaw, Imran playing a WC with pain killers for his food, and Atherton scoring 180 over two days on the diet of cortisone.
Not till I can knock some sense into people who have never seen/read about Marshall bowling with a sling on his hand' date=' Kapil with a pulled hamstring which his team mates said made him impossible to walk, Tendulkar batting on with back spasms, Kumble bowling with a strapped up jaw, Imran playing a WC with pain killers for his food, and Atherton scoring 180 over two days on the diet of cortisone.[/quote'] Its a dangerous mission to knock sense into people. Thats what terrorists do. They want everyone else to adopt their point of view and keep bugging for that. You have stated your views enough number of times for everyone here to know. We have stated that we differ. End it. Respect others opinions and hold on to yours. Dont act stupid.
Its a dangerous mission to knock sense into people. Thats what terrorists do. They want everyone else to adopt their point of view and keep bugging for that. You have stated your views enough number of times for everyone here to know. We have stated that we differ. End it. Respect others opinions and hold on to yours. Dont act stupid.
Respecting Parthiv and appreciating him for an act of bravery is stupidity? I think you might be the one here blinded by your hero worship not to appreciate his guts and character.
Parthiv didn't break his nose prior the test match though. Dhoni was fatigued prior the test series. Let it go guys' date=' this topic has been discussed many times here. As if none of you blokes miss work ut of boredom sometimes.[/quote'] Not when I have a challenging project ahead of me rather than some masala stuff that can be done with your eyes closed.
Respecting Parthiv and appreciating him for an act of bravery is stupidity? I think you might be the one here blinded by your hero worship not to appreciate his guts and character.
You know it as well as I do as well as evryone else what we are talking about. Dont play with words. Get over it. Praise Parthiv as much as you want.
You know it as well as I do as well as evryone else what we are talking about. Dont play with words. Get over it. Praise Parthiv as much as you want.
And that's what I did comparing him with someone who did not even bother showing up for the battle. If you drop out of a project and your replacement does a commendable job he will be praised and compared to you.
And that's what I did comparing him with someone who did not even bother showing up for the battle. If you drop out of a project and your replacement does a commendable job he will be praised and compared to you.
Its a silly comparison as you're considering Dhoni is fit, but just doesn't want to play

Shwetabh, you are a good poster. Some of your posts are really good. Why do you occasionally get into this negative bugging mood? You know that your opinion is not a popular one. That others dont like it and they oppose to it. The debates are overdone, the arguments are getting repetitive. This topic has been discussed to death. Why do you keep bringing it back? Why do you keep irritating people? Why do you want to bug those who dont agree with you? Get over it man. Stop it. Stop being so stubborn.

Mo Shwetabh. You are just looking for excuses to bring the same topic back again. You are like a stubborn child crying for a chocolate. You are not getting the chocolate. Go to the corner and kneel down.
Yeah the oldest antic on MBs - when there is nothing to say on the post, attack the poster.