Parthiv continues with a probable broken nose, Dhoni wants rest.....

Yeah the oldest antic on MBs - when there is nothing to say on the post' date=' attack the poster.[/quote'] There is nothing to post Shwetabh, because this has been done to death. All the juice is out. No use squeezing it anymore. Even you are repeating the same thing over and over again.
^ And what is it other than blind worshipping of Dhoni that's stopping you from praising an act of courage by an Indian cricketer?
Parthiv is doing a great job and I have already praised him a lot. There is already a thread out there where it can be done.

Dhoni thinks he is invincible....after he won the T20 WC... how can you just opt out of test series, because you know it's not WORTH playing for your country....it's not worth wasting your energy for 5 days when you rather reserve it for lucrative events like the Champions league that's coming up where you get paid bazillion dollars for little work.... as Dale Steyn once said..."it's like getting paid to be on a vacation"

Is there one praising his bravery to continue on after a possible broken nose. Let me know' date=' I'll merge mine with that.[/quote'] You are at your liberty to open threads if you want. Just get over that argument of "Dhoni does not want to play test matches."
You are at your liberty to open threads if you want. Just get over that argument of "Dhoni does not want to play test matches."
Ok I just scanned the first page - the only thread about Parthiv is that he might replace Karthik. Now, why are you getting agitated if I open a thread praising his keeping and attitude?
Just like you'd attack posters on their terrible english and ability to think coherently when they laughed at your confident "prediction" gone horribly wrong and lock the thread immediately thereafter! Joke of a poster!
Yeah, and putting a few smilies in hindsight in retort to a cricketing prediction gone wrong really puts you across as Batman of a poster. BTW, it wasn't me who locked that thread.
Ok I just scanned the first page - the only thread about Parthiv is that he might replace Karthik. Now' date=' why are you getting agitated if I open a thread praising his keeping and attitude?[/quote'] No, I said you are at liberty to open as many threads as you want. Scroll up and check.
Do you always miss the point? The point is you don't hold yourself back when it comes to mocking/attacking posters. Why cry when someone else dishes out? Don't give me the nonsense that you dont mock other people's prediction. I distinctly remember a raina thread being repeatedly bumped by you..
Are you dense? Did I lock that thread where you bumped up my post with a few smilies? I did not. Feel free to bump up all my gone wrong predictions as you like with as many smilies you like. Domaink is specifically accusing me of bringing up topics on which debates are overdone and crying about it. I am yet to see a thread praising Parthiv's bravery today and created one comparing him to Dhoni sitting at home - show me one thread where this has been done?
Just like you'd attack posters on their terrible english and ability to think coherently when they laughed at your confident "prediction" gone horribly wrong and lock the thread immediately thereafter! Joke of a poster!
Sorry Sarchasm, if he is a joke of a poster, you probably rate a semi-colon.
No medical professional has declared him unfit as far as I know. If someone has' date=' please show me the details and I'll take back all my words against him.[/quote'] Did you watch the Kitply Cup and Asia Cup, if you did, you yourself would have seen Dhoni was exhausted, you don't no medical professional to tell you that If a player tells you, he isn't feeling at the top of his game and won't be able to give 100% why take that player to play and further exhaust him

Dhonis lack of commitment is losing him respect everywhere! His love of fame and money over hard graft for his country his appaling. Looks like when I was mocked for criticism of Dhoni, there were also many people who agreed with me. Dravid, Kumble, Sachin and Ganguly would have done anything to play a major test series for India. Never have any of them ever rested for such a big series and they have played many games for many years without breaks. Much bigger works scedules and got on with it with pride!

Dhoni is $ man. He talks $, speaks $ and walks $ He's a much better keeper than PP and KKD and unfortunately, he has got that advantage and he will milk it by (aka misuse it) by focussing on $ and choosing what he will and what he wont play. Screw Tests, screw Team India.

Guest Hiten.

HaHa HaHa..... All of us left India to make more $$, but if Dhoni makes MORE $$ than us while staying in India we doubt his commitment towards India. Ironic isn't it ?

Guest dada_rocks

That's called deliberate juxtaposition of apple and orange to malign someone's name.. FACT If parthi had payed nonstop cricket like Dhoni he too wud has asked for break.. IF Dhoni was in place of parthiv i.e with broken nose he too wud have continued keeping.. This event is nothign unprecedented.. Dhoni has given no signal for any speculation to the contrary..