Today/Tomorrow India at olympics - updated regularly

Cricketics

For an 18 yr old, she played really well and should only improve from here. Her smashes were superb and drop shots were well-disguised. She misjudged quite a few of the calls for the boundary line. I was lucky enough that my proxy didnt die in between and witnessed a great match:two_thumbs_up: Reminds me of my high-school badminton days when I played for about 3 years. In the 3rd year, having qualified in the top-four in the school regionals and then having the opportunity to face-off in the inter-city competition I quit in the end on the fear of winning:hysterical:
rofl on the fear of winning? btw, bad news, the archery streaming on nbc will be coming from courat A, but our INdian game is on court b. only one archery stream is on. but hey, if the guy win, then the qualification round is rite after that game so that game might be streamed

Damn' date=' I still cant figure out how to turn on the commentary on the NBC player. I can hear the commentary during highlights, but not during the live matches or replays.[/quote'] not all streams have the commentry, you need to turn your speaker volume to bit high and also you need to install microsoft silverlight, it may have asked you to install it before when accesing the stream. btw, silvelight thing is good, the player is nice.

Saw the 'FULL' match between US and Angola. Damn, this 'Redeem team' is slowly becoming the 'Dream team'.. The combination of Kidd and Kobe is almost unstoppable on the counter-attacks, while Wade has been outstanding in his shooting from beyond the perimeter and has been equally good at his steals and breakaway runs. Dwight Howard is a tower of power in paint. The surprise package though, has been Steve Bosh. He has come off the bench and score some really useful points and taken a lot of rebounds. But without a doubt, the player of the tournament so far for US has been Lebron James. Man, he has been simply awesome in both offense and defense. Some of his blocks...... mind blowing! And for a relatively big guy, he is surprisingly quick too. If at all there has been a disappointment so far for the US, its been Carlos Boozer. He looks a bit rusty and unprepared. But to be fair to him, he hasnt gotten a lot of minutes though. US is looking on track for the gold. They easily beat China two days ago and China today really pushed Current Champion Spain. Those are good signs for the US.

not all streams have the commentry, you need to turn your speaker volume to bit high and also you need to install microsoft silverlight, it may have asked you to install it before when accesing the stream. btw, silvelight thing is good, the player is nice.
I tried that too, but Silverlight asks for Vista. Am on XP home edition!

can soeone explain archery
OK, there is this target put up in front of the archers. They take turns to shoot at it. Whoever gets the highest score (based on how close they are to the bulls-eye) wins. Or something like that :hysterical: Disclaimer: I know jack-sh it about archery