India stuck at ONE.

0-1 comes from new and a weak team at the moment. In fact, i was surprised to see India, as a full strong team able to win one out of three test series so far. Not looking good for India. Just imagine the strong attack of Pakistan will do, if fail to dominate Pakistan weak side properly. Pakistan cricket is, at the moment a quite a weak with expecting a lot of controversies at the moment. We are not even keen of Pakistan cricket progress at all due to Pakistan situation, which keep getting worse and doesn't allow us to put that behind to get move on. We are actually worried about Pakistan at the moment. Go ahead and make fun of Pakistan cricket. They are not bothered this time which is sad to see, but sadly, as what might you expect from situation like that, happening in Pakistan. Try and show more supportive, will be appreciated. Hey Munda, Just stop bringing Pak-Ind all the times. It's getting irritating. I know the same India, claimed to be number one in the world, finally brought down to earth. But just try not to go overboard this time.

Amazing streak vs ENG 1-1 vs WI 1-0 vs SA 1-2 vs BAN 1-0 vs ENG 1-0 vs PAK 1-0 vs AUS 1-2 vs SA 1-1 vs SL 1-2 Surely has to be some kind of a world record.
Rain, insipid pitches and terrific umpiring (sic) had a lot to do with those three series... they should have had otherwise read 2-0, 3-0, and 2-1 instead.
India has had chances to make it 2 but have squandered at times. On the bring note it's been a long time since India has returned from an overseas tour without winning a test match.
Yes ... but is that really a bright note given that we have the players to win us a test series and not a test match. The fact is we have now lost our most recent away test series' to Australia, Sri Lanka and South Africa. We beat England in England which is good, but its not good enough.

We should have won one more test in the series' against England, Pakistan and BD. A hesistant strategy( we ddint enforce the follow-on against Eng), bad weather( against BD, I think) and lack of time( we were one hour away from bowling out Pakistan in the 4 innings) cost us ATLEAST 3 test matches. And of course, God knows what could have happened had Bucknor heard that nick of Andrew Symonds, when he and Bradd Hogg added more than a 100 runs for the 7th wicket in the first innings at Sydney.

We should have won one more test in the series' against England, Pakistan and BD. A hesistant strategy( we ddint enforce the follow-on against Eng), bad weather( against BD, I think) and lack of time( we were one hour away from bowling out Pakistan in the 4 innings) cost us ATLEAST 3 test matches. And of course, God knows what could have happened had Bucknor heard that nick of Andrew Symonds, when he and Bradd Hogg added more than a 100 runs for the 7th wicket in the first innings at Sydney.
we were 10 overs away from winning the third test... but it would have been the pitch that had turned diabolical, rather than our bowlers who would have received credit. on the other hand, had the pitches some juice to offer, misbah would not have been able to rescue pakistan twice in two tests. the toughest to swallow were the second test in west indies... a whole day lost to rain and well... i would have paid to *****slap the smile off of lara's face... and in england we fell victim to lack of testosterone.
we were 10 overs away from winning the third test... but it would have been the pitch that had turned diabolical, rather than our bowlers who would have received credit. on the other hand, had the pitches some juice to offer, misbah would not have been able to rescue pakistan twice in two tests. the toughest to swallow were the second test in west indies... a whole day lost to rain and well... i would have paid to *****slap the smile off of lara's face... and in england we fell victim to lack of testosterone.
Wouldn't be fair to ignore the other side of the coin though, if anyone was ever saved by rain it was India at lord's.

In terms of how the teams matched up, the wins against West Indies and Pakistan should have been by bigger margins, perhaps a drawn series in Australia, and maybe one could argue SA should have pulled out their series but that's debatable and I think a tied series in a accurate reflection.