Lets see how great a captain Dhoni is!

dhoni roxxx...................gud batsman keeper and captain.........
Welcome to ICF Sid ... Newbie !!!
ok. point taken.but even otherwise he has shown poor attitude in other events i cited
Again rox ... we need to get one thing straight what you deem to be "Poor Attitude" invariably has helped in the teams success !!! And in Cricket the Team is of paramount importance !!!
Welcome to ICF Sid ... Newbie !!! Again rox ... we need to get one thing straight what you deem to be "Poor Attitude" invariably has helped in the teams success !!! And in Cricket the Team is of paramount importance !!!
well then ricky ponting has also led his team to wins,do u also consider him a great skipper n wat he does as right?
Wasnt Dhoni the topic of discussion ???
yeah he was,but hes pretty similar to ponting in attitude n approach towards the game,and like dhoni ponting also has a gr8 record as captain,in fact even better!both like to believe in winning by hook or crook n dont hesitate in cheating n employing negative tactics to achieve the win
yeah he was' date='but hes pretty similar to ponting in attitude n approach towards the game,and like dhoni ponting also has a gr8 record as captain,in fact even better!both like to believe in winning by hook or crook n dont hesitate in cheating n employing negative tactics to achieve the win[/quote'] Do you think Sourav Ganguly was a good captain ???
i dont think(atleast i cant remember) him doing anything unsportsmanlike.he rubbed steve waugh the wrong way' date='but that was only aggro.[/quote'] rox, time to move on..we all had our displeasure over Dhoni giving a miss the test series in Sri lanka.Now that he's our TOTAL captain and doing a fine job with that, lets start enjoying his heroics. As predator said some time back "start loving this guy.He will be incharge of our team for a long time":winky:
rox, time to move on..we all had our displeasure over Dhoni giving a miss the test series in Sri lanka.Now that he's our TOTAL captain and doing a fine job with that, lets start enjoying his heroics. As predator said some time back "start loving this guy.He will be incharge of our team for a long time":winky:
ya as i said i luv his batting abilities.has a good brain too.but if he continues to do things he has done in the past,then...well...i hope he doesnt pull out of a test series again atleast
where is something mentioned about the 8-1 rule and that not being within the spirit of the game !!!
8-1 field is simply boring cricket.it not only disallows the batsman to score runs n bowlers to take wickets,it also deprives viewers of entertainment! toss has nothing to do with viewers.it had no offect on the game itself
8-1 field is simply boring cricket.it not only disallows the batsman to score runs n bowlers to take wickets' date='it also deprives viewers of entertainment! toss has nothing to do with viewers.it had no offect on the game itself[/quote'] it's not his responsibility to entertain. it's his job to win.