Once again BCCI jumps in to save PCB

Relaaaax !!! It's better to forget the past and move on. There will be fight between India and Pakistan, but that doesn't mean stop supporting each other. If Pakistan and India stand together, is only way to eliminate discrimination from Western Countries. Back in 2004, wasn't really good time. But now, we and you guys have grown maturity and moving on to friendship which is good sign i say. I too have many India friends, in fact they are my best friends at the moment. Forget about the past and look in the future. Because we will have to witness new problems in the future. ECB vs BCCI war going on, CT issues going on, ICL issues going on and too many issues so far. The point is we may or may not shower hatred between each other, but to put those all behind, to support each other no matter what. Even if we don't appreciate in public, but in our heart we do. That doesn't show the whole picture, but it's true. If you speak of PP, several members are quite biased. Don't take them seriously. Others who don't praise India support because they don't wanna look bad in front of them. But they do mean to share Thank in their heart. If you are familiar in PakCricket, then MalikBhai was severely criticized for supporting India all the way and was called Traitor by his own people in PakCricket. Some people haven't grown up yet and there are some people who have. Just try to be neutral if can. If hatred is still alive, then that's what make India-Pakistan Cricket so exciting
Bahut dino ke baad kuch akal vaaali baat kari tune. :hatsoff:
Relaaaax !!! It's better to forget the past and move on. There will be fight between India and Pakistan, but that doesn't mean stop supporting each other. If Pakistan and India stand together, is only way to eliminate discrimination from Western Countries. Back in 2004, wasn't really good time. But now, we and you guys have grown maturity and moving on to friendship which is good sign i say. I too have many India friends, in fact they are my best friends at the moment. Forget about the past and look in the future. Because we will have to witness new problems in the future. ECB vs BCCI war going on, CT issues going on, ICL issues going on and too many issues so far. The point is we may or may not shower hatred between each other, but to put those all behind, to support each other no matter what. Even if we don't appreciate in public, but in our heart we do. That doesn't show the whole picture, but it's true. If you speak of PP, several members are quite biased. Don't take them seriously. Others who don't praise India support because they don't wanna look bad in front of them. But they do mean to share Thank in their heart. If you are familiar in PakCricket, then MalikBhai was severely criticized for supporting India all the way and was called Traitor by his own people in PakCricket. Some people haven't grown up yet and there are some people who have. Just try to be neutral if can. If hatred is still alive, then that's what make India-Pakistan Cricket so exciting
Agree.. Lets support Kapil paaji and other Indians at ICL:two_thumbs_up:
Guest Hiten.
MP, I swear you are so lucky that BCCI have not extended their dominating hands on WWW. You might have been sued for being so Pro-ICL as you are going against their wish :giggle:
I like ICL, but wouldn't support to lift the ban on ICL. because of ICL, many useless players were eliminated from Pakistan Squad without putting effort by PCB. Since, Inzimam was retired, but the rest were useless and some of them are quality cricketers like Saqlain who won't resume cricket career in Pakistan no more and Razzaq has grown big ego that declined his performance for like two years. Best thing happened to Pakistan ever since ICL has been invented or opened. ICL came to rescue our useless players :--D
Guest dada_rocks
I would give both my limbs for implementation of those words in letter and spirit from both sides.. Unforutnately double-speak has been the name of game so will remain circumspect till I see the propitious signs:two_thumbs_up:
http://www.**********.net/ppforum/showthread.php?t=60966 this is what they have to say ! not bad !:D
I didnt look at what they are saying at that board.. but this is just temperory.. they are the great back stabbers soo doesnt mean zilch on what they are saying now.... dont BCCI know that general musharaff was the chief of army, president of pakistan and patron for PCB? cant they link these two together? there is no other race in the world more ungrateful than these pakis... and they are paying the price for that in whatever happening in that country...
I didnt look at what they are saying at that board.. but this is just temperory.. they are the great back stabbers soo doesnt mean zilch on what they are saying now.... dont BCCI know that general musharaff was the chief of army, president of pakistan and patron for PCB? cant they link these two together? there is no other race in the world more ungrateful than these pakis... and they are paying the price for that in whatever happening in that country...
we are supporting them because they are in Asia and will vote the way BCCI tells them to-nothing more.
we are supporting them because they are in Asia and will vote the way BCCI tells them to-nothing more.
huuu?? where is the logic in supporting an enemy country? and even if they are not I wouldnt send my players to a country where bomb goes off and risk to their life.. and for your 2nd reason.. they didnt vote with us with umpire referal issue? and the future world cup that we are hosting, they want to host semi-finals or finals... ask them to buzz off and see how they react.. ''vote the way BCCI tells them'' wont work.. brotherhood isnt a one-way street..
I like ICL' date=' but wouldn't support to lift the ban on ICL. because of ICL, many useless players were eliminated from Pakistan Squad without putting effort by PCB. Since, Inzimam was retired, but the rest were useless and some of them are quality cricketers like Saqlain who won't resume cricket career in Pakistan no more and Razzaq has grown big ego that declined his performance for like two years. Best thing happened to Pakistan ever since ICL has been invented or opened. ICL came to rescue our useless players :--D[/quote'] You have to look beyond that...i am sure you won't want Faisal Iqbal in the ODI team either but i am also sure that you don't approve the way PCB treated him.
You have to look beyond that...i am sure you won't want Faisal Iqbal in the ODI team either but i am also sure that you don't approve the way PCB treated him.
First of all, he came to Pakistan squad with the help of his family and politics, without proving worth and not letting other player to replace him back then. He deserved every bit of what PCB treated to him.