Dish network back to old wayz of ripping people off

Canadians get $5 cable TV channel called CBN and we get to watch almost all of the Indian games :D
only if you have ATN Channel. Without ATN, you would have to pay $14. I also pay $5 for CBN too, but used to for ATN CricketPlus too. CBN is not bad, but it shows full match of ODI. I sometimes, get bored in the middle of the game. Who has time to watch 8 hours of game? :nervous:
Guest Hiten.
only if you have ATN Channel. Without ATN' date=' you would have to pay $14. I also pay $5 for CBN too, but used to for ATN CricketPlus too. CBN is not bad, but it shows full match of ODI. I sometimes, get bored in the middle of the game. Who has time to watch 8 hours of game? :nervous:[/quote'] I recently got a Bell cable box which supports HDMI and I get ATN-Ndtv, ATN-Aastha. ATN-Sony, ATN-CBN and of course ATN-Zee. My bill will be $70 :-D. I would have had to pay extra $10 if I wanted an upgraded cable box from Rogers, but bell would not charge me as I am a new customer. I think its a pretty cool deal.
I recently got a Bell cable box which supports HDMI and I get ATN-Ndtv' date=' ATN-Aastha. ATN-Sony, ATN-CBN and of course ATN-Zee. My bill will be $70 :-D. I would have had to pay extra $10 if I wanted an upgraded cable box from Rogers, but bell would not charge me as I am a new customer. I think its a pretty cool deal.[/quote'] I haven't used Bell Cable yet. I am still new to Bell. Thanks for Tips. Beside, you can get those channels for free in first three months and then, in order to continue with those channels to pay for 1 year contract which mean 50 % discount. That's what i heard from my friends. Not sure about that though. You know since you are Bell Customer :--D If you want classic matches of Pakistan-India, then you have to qualify for Roger in order to get ATNCricketPlus.
Guest Hiten.
I haven't used Bell Cable yet. I am still new to Bell. Thanks for Tips. Beside, you can get those channels for free in first three months and then, in order to continue with those channels to pay for 1 year contract which mean 50 % discount. That's what i heard from my friends. Not sure about that though. You know since you are Bell Customer :--D If you want classic matches of Pakistan-India, then you have to qualify for Roger in order to get ATNCricketPlus.
You heard it right about 50% discount for 1 year, thats IF you sign up 2 year contract, but I think its worth signing a contract because you have nothing to lose IMO.
I recently got a Bell cable box which supports HDMI and I get ATN-Ndtv' date=' ATN-Aastha. ATN-Sony, ATN-CBN and of course ATN-Zee. My bill will be $70 :-D. I would have had to pay extra $10 if I wanted an upgraded cable box from Rogers, but bell would not charge me as I am a new customer. I think its a pretty cool deal.[/quote'] U damn canadians!! STREAM for US :D Gujju Gujju Bhai Bhai :)