Sachin's elbow injury really serious!

I don't mean to be mean to Sachin but I think he should just retire and lead by example to people like Ganguly who should be out of the team! Surely this must be a sign from above. :pray: Hope he gets well soon!
This is sad and if its true' date=' it makes me join the club of those who believe that Sachin should retire. Will be a sad day he retires though.:(([/quote']
sachin will miss the series against australia
I think Sachin himself will know when to retire much better than any of us here. So, instead of jumping on an unconfirmed news and giving our judgements, should we wait to at least get the news from a confirmed source/site and try to know how serious is his injury?
Why can't people be reasonable when writing about Tendulkar....? What extreme reactions! It's either retire now ...or he will play 2011 WC.:omg: He is only 35...not 105.Let him get treatment, get rest and then come back. :nurse:
Amen!
I think Sachin himself will know when to retire much better than any of us here. So, instead of jumping on an unconfirmed news and giving our judgements, should we wait to at least get the news from a confirmed source/site and try to know how serious is his injury?
:dito:
This is the latest news I could find: Tendulkar missed the ongoing ODI series against Sri Lanka because of an injured elbow, but he looked cheerful and said he was following India's good progress in the One-dayers with deep interest. About reports of he meeting Dr Andrew Wallace in London, Tendulkar said, "Not true. I have been making most of my time with family and am working on getting fit." But since the source is TNN, I just do not know how much we should believe it. Why on earth are the other reliable sites quiet on this matter? Why can't they report on this issue one way or the other?
Tendulkar Continues Elbow Rehabilitation Tendulkar Continues Elbow Rehabilitation September 05 2008 Sachin-Tendulkar_1098606.jpgTendulkar walks off after sustaining the injury. Had the Champions Trophy gone ahead, Sachin Tendulkar is unlikely to have been fit to play for India following his elbow injury in Sri Lanka. Tendulkar picked up the injury whilst fielding in the third Test in Colombo and was taken to Apollo Hospital where he was examined by Indian doctor Amod Harip. "Sachin was brought to me when he got injured while fielding during the third Test between Sri Lanka and India," confirmed Dr. Harip. "He has hemarthrosis of the right elbow, which is a bleeding into joint spaces. "I wanted to insert a needle and remove the haematoma but team physio [Nitin Patel] didn't want this treatment to be performed over here." A haematoma is a collection of blood outside the blood vessels, generally as a result of internal bleeding. Sachin ignored doctor’s advice Tendulkar was advised not to take any further part in the match, but came out to bat in the second innings in a losing cause. How much further damage that might have done is unknown, but as Tendulkar continues to receive treatment for his injury it is obvious that he would not have been fit to play in the Champions Trophy. India's next assignment is a four-match Test series at home to Australia beginning on October 9, and the hope is that Tendulkar will be fully recovered. "Sachin may be able to play the series against Australia," Dr. Harip ventured. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Oh my God!! Once again this elbow curse and that too just before the test series vs Australia like 4 yesrs bak!!!:(( If he plays in the Irani trophy, it'll mean that he is 100% fit. Let us hope that in the coming 20 days he regains full fitness.:pray: I'm quite nervous now since he might not have even held a bat throughout this period!!:nervous:
If Sachin knows when to retire' date= so does SG, RD and AK. Aren't they much more educated than Sachin? Why dont we cricket fans just let them do what they want, when they want to retire.
Obviously. But it is cricket fans like you who think they know much more than these players themselves! If you, for one, do not keep uttering this stupidity, I'll think that you've understood it.