WC 2007 : India Vs Bangladesh Officiall topic

Parth

Re: India Vs Bangladesh Officiall topic I kind of knew these guys don't have it in them to win consistently and predicted an exit in super 8 but now I think they wont progress to the next round at all. Even if India beats Sri Lanka, India will struggle to get through to the next round considering the net run rate will suffer big time. Against Bermuda too India will struggle IMO. Expect the bowlers to come and bowl like duds. From my experience India when they are down they are absolutely down, with batting, bowling and fielding. I think they have hit nadir already. It is not like India has Srinath in their ranks in this world cup.

Re: India Vs Bangladesh Officiall topic One lash for every extra that India gives :lmao: I amm so happy that at the gora party I will have no chance to check the score. The torture would have been unbearable :doh: I will be with you all in spirit :wtg:

Re: India Vs Bangladesh Officiall topic All Bangladesh need to do is bat 50 overs. I have not seen anything alarming in the pitch. It is not like it is seaming or spinning big. If Bangladesh doesn't win this they are not cut out for international cricket.

We have a tendency to take such opponents lightly I ahve been fretting this match since a week back. IMO people on this board reflect typical Indian arrogance when compared to our smaller neighbors. When I brought up this match typical responses were - who cares we are going to super 8 this match is not what we are worried abt etc. Seems like the team was thinking the same.