Somebody dangled a carrot in front of MoYo again, he fell for it again.

Holysmoke

Dsr, there's a very thin line between sounding amusing and sounding slanderous. You just crossed that line mate. This post of yours is in absolute rotten taste, with no respect for the privacy and sanctity of individuals. You talk as though you were right there, witnessing these things as they happened. Not just that, you've also made mocking remarks on the supposed tenets of another religion. This is one of the poorest posts I have seen in a long time. I request the cricket Mods to edit it coz it gives the impression that we are some sort of gossip and rumour spreading forum and sets a bad precedent.

Of man... for someone who went to the extent of changing his religion to stay in the national team' date=' this is nothing in comparison...[/quote'] have u effing lost it... what the hell do u know about the selection policy of their team..it was MoYos own personal decision .... why write such ridiculous and irrelevant posts not even related to the topic... at topic, i think MoYo deserved it for his mistake... he should not have even signed the contract at first place... will be sad to see a quality cricketer leave the cricketing arena..
Dsr, there's a very thin line between sounding amusing and sounding slanderous. You just crossed that line mate. This post of yours is in absolute rotten taste, with no respect for the privacy and sanctity of individuals. You talk as though you were right there, witnessing these things as they happened. Not just that, you've also made mocking remarks on the supposed tenets of another religion. This is one of the poorest posts I have seen in a long time. I request the cricket Mods to edit it coz it gives the impression that we are some sort of gossip and rumour spreading forum and sets a bad precedent.
Yeah, whatever. It's a valid point - one that has been posted here many times in the past. Youhana was never going to get the respect he deserved as a Christian, so he converted. I am pretty sure he had an eye on captaincy too, and he was never going to get that while being a Christian. Funnily enough, he still can't get it but the intentions were clear.
Yeah, whatever. It's a valid point - one that has been posted here many times in the past. Youhana was never going to get the respect he deserved as a Christian, so he converted. I am pretty sure he had an eye on captaincy too, and he was never going to get that while being a Christian. Funnily enough, he still can't get it but the intentions were clear.
The eye on captaincy sounds more possible than just getting respect. Kaneria is a non-Muslim and yet he got enough undeserved chances to make it clear that there are not religion bases bias in selection in the Pakistani team. Moyo got all his chances, reputation, respect and fan following when he was a Christian. So lets not allege that you cant get respect or opportunity if you are a non-Muslim. But captaincy is a different issue. And yes, Inzamam's camp looked and behaved more like a religious camp. He looked more like a religious leader than the captain of the team. A shot at captaincy could have been difficult for a non-Muslim.
What are you going about? I gave a theory on a very public figure! This is a message board whats wrong with posting a theory. When Bob Woolmner died people speculated on who murdered him and wether he was murdered, this is far more serious but no one gave a jack then, but soon as the word islam is mentioned evryone does the "you can't say that...thats a line crossed" What I said about the reasons for his conversion are WHAT many people believe and talk about openly. You only castigate cos I typed it in words. As for mocking remarks about supposed tenets!! Ask any muslim and they will say you go straight to heaven no questions asked as reward for converting someone to Islam. Thats a fact so deal with the fact! Also why cant I mock islam. Lets face it some of its tennets leave it wide open for mocking! Other religions get mocked why not islam? Unfortunatley I doubt blame you but muslims have created such an atmosphere with their bullying tactics that world wide people do not criticism islam cos of the reaction from muslims.
a certain Mushtaq Ahmed was getting 100+ wickets in county seasons and led his team to at least 2 titles in 4 years....oh and he had a beard too.
Mushtaq wasn't a half decent spinner at international level back then, even if he was good enough to play county cricket. No way in hell was he better than Kaneria back then.
Mushtaq wasn't a half decent spinner at international level back then' date=' even if he was good enough to play county cricket. No way in hell was he better than Kaneria back then.[/quote'] thats highly debatable. A lot folks who watched county matches thought that he was certainly better than Kaneria of 2006 p.s Kaneria himself has been playing county cricket for the last 4 years.
thats highly debatable. A lot folks who watched county matches thought that he was certainly better than Kaneria of 2006 p.s Kaneria himself has been playing county cricket for the last 4 years.
Kaneria turned to sh it back in '06, much like the rest of the paki team, bar Youhana. Was Mushtaq better than Kaneria in '03, '04, or '05? Answer - hell no. In fact, Kaneria was effusively praised for his performances in Australia (where he took more wickets than Warne) and later in India. Mushtaq was not even close to Kaneria's level at that time, certainly not at the age of 34 or whatever.
What are you going about? I gave a theory on a very public figure! This is a message board whats wrong with posting a theory. When Bob Woolmner died people speculated on who murdered him and wether he was murdered, this is far more serious but no one gave a jack then, but soon as the word islam is mentioned evryone does the "you can't say that...thats a line crossed" What I said about the reasons for his conversion are WHAT many people believe and talk about openly. You only castigate cos I typed it in words. As for mocking remarks about supposed tenets!! Ask any muslim and they will say you go straight to heaven no questions asked as reward for converting someone to Islam. Thats a fact so deal with the fact! Also why cant I mock islam. Lets face it some of its tennets leave it wide open for mocking! Other religions get mocked why not islam? Unfortunatley I doubt blame you but muslims have created such an atmosphere with their bullying tactics that world wide people do not criticism islam cos of the reaction from muslims.
It's called politics and religion and has it's own section in the forum. You can criticize away over there. Most people here have the decency and common sense not to mix cricket with those things in the "Cricket Talk" forum. Maybe we need, you know, a simplified explanation in each section of ICF for the mentally challenged who don't understand this basic concept.
Kaneria turned to sh it back in '06' date=' much like the rest of the paki team, bar Youhana. Was Mushtaq better than Kaneria in '03, '04, or '05? Answer - hell no. In fact, Kaneria was effusively praised for his performances in Australia (where he took more wickets than Warne) and later in India. Mushtaq was not even close to Kaneria's level at that time, certainly not at the age of 34 or whatever.[/quote'] PCB didn't look forward to promote Mushtaq Ahmed and Saqlain Mushtaq, but there is no doubt they both are far better than Danish. Danish Kaneria is very lucky to have leader like Inzimam who consistently has supported him even in bad times, and could have picked better talents like Saeed Ajmal instead. Danish is very good spinner, but his confident has been shattered and his confident has went down is thank to Kamran Akmal especially in 2006, and 2007. He was miserable against India, as the tour of India after WC T20
There is no question that there was ENORMOUS pressure on MOYO to convert under Inzi. Inzi did what Pakistani leadership and Mullahs have done for quite some time, which is use religion to bring people together under them. Done to hide lack of any actual leadership skills, it is an easy way out. Tableeghi Jamat dudes visited the team dressing rooms regularly. The results are for all to see, on the political side and cricketing side. Mix religion and politics, mix cricket and politics. GIGO.
not going to defend Yousuf here' date=' but before you all start your bashing of another Paki lets wait and see if this turns out to be true or not?r.[/quote'] Devastating news for Holy and others LAHORE - Pakistan star batsman Mohammad Yousuf has denied any patch-up with the Indian Cricket League (ICL), saying he is committed to playing for Pakistan until he is fit and motivated. "These are baseless stories that I am patching up with the ICL. I am committed to playing for Pakistan and will not go and play for the ICL," he said while talking to journalists here on Wednesday. However, sources close to players who have played for the ICL, maintained that Yousuf wants an out-of-court settlement with the rebel league and wants a new contract with them. "Don't believe him, he is trying to shield things. Yousuf has discussed the possibility of out-of-court settlement with Inzamam and Moin Khan. Both Inzamam and Moin have lost confidence in Yousuf so they do not want to involve themselves in this case. Inzamam tried his level best to convince the ICL to reconsider Yousuf's contract last year, but Yousuf, through the PCB, filed a court case against the ICL, so there is a little hope that Inzamam would now help him," said the source. The Bombay High Court is due to take up the case on Tuesday. The case was filed on behalf of Yousuf, against the stay order passed by a Mumbai arbitrator on the batsman's participation in the ICL. The arbitrator Justice Saraf had passed the order after the ICL started proceedings against Yousuf, who allegedly backed out of a contract with them. The Pakistan board then moved the High Court with their appeal. The PCB and Yousuf claimed the advance money the ICL paid to the batsman was returned immediately through Moin Khan, who was instrumental in signing up players for the ICL but the officials of the league denied Moin was working for them as an agent. Meanwhile, the Mumbai arbitrator has also summoned Yousuf on November 24 http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-newspaper-daily-english-online/Sports/18-Sep-2008/Yousuf-rubbishes-rumours-of-joining-ICL
Weren't you cheering Yousuf Youhana for joining ICL and even hoped other Pakistani big names would join in the rebel league? Ucilite summed up the collective mood of Pakistanis as follows: Whatever happened to his word and his integrity? I'd think it's YOU lot who should be devastated.
lol, mashallah the flip-flopper has been pwnd :-D