Crap players XI

Ram

This is inspired from the 'Wasted Talents' thread. Feel free to list those players whom you were amazed to see representing India, despite being really poor cricketers. Here's mine to start with, in no particular order; Vikram Rathore Aashish Kapoor Thiru Kumaran Iqbal Siddiqui Vijay Bharadwaj Deep Dasgupta MSK Prasad David Johnson Abey Kuruvilla *Forgot the name of the Indian keeper who scored a 100 in West Indies when we went there around 2003/04*

This is inspired from the 'Wasted Talents' thread. Feel free to list those players whom you were amazed to see representing India, despite being really poor cricketers. Here's mine to start with, in no particular order; Vikram Rathore Aashish Kapoor Thiru Kumaran Iqbal Siddiqui Vijay Bharadwaj Deep Dasgupta MSK Prasad David Johnson Abey Kuruvilla *Forgot the name of the Indian keeper who scored a 100 in West Indies when we went there around 2003/04*
Ajay Ratra

I am tempted to include Debashish Mohanty in this list too. He was effin pathetic, even slower than medium pace and took the odd magical wicket with his stupid action. Again there was this another Orissa 'fast bowler', who was much hyped up when he played for India. He was utter nonsense.

sujith somasunder connor williams debang gandhi vikram rathore rohit sharma - cant score more than 15 in any innings rohan gavaskar parthiv patel(w) - cost 2 test series v aus. away series in 2003/04 & the home series in 2004 dodda ganesh harvinder singh nilesh kulkarni david johnson