Guess who is this

amit467

Thank god you have heard this name before but i have never heard of HOLYSMOKE and may be some other people also on this forum :giggle:
are you fuggin kiddin' me, brah? It's holy fuggin smoke. how can you have not heard of holysmoke. which rock have you been living under, brah? :banghead::mad:
Man - where did this Amit dude come from? Is he coming out of coma after 10 years. These pictures of SRT have been floating around on the internet ever since internet reached India, say 1997-98. And he's coming now and posting all these as if we haven't seen this before. Amit bhai.. grow up and post something new and interesting.
Thanks for the comments dinakkar ya i was in coma for 11 years any problem. Mate if you didn't liked the picture or the post then don't comment i am not going to you and requesting you to comment on my post. May be there are few more people on this forum who just came out of COMA and have not seen this picture before. So this pic is for those people. Paaji the fact is tusi useless ho, kuch post karo ya pher etho nath jao. SINGH IS KING