We are going to batter the aussies!

Check this out

Krejza has a reputation as an aggressive spinner and a big turner of the ball, and he said he would not be intimidated by India's batsmen. "I am confident that I can come over here and be successful, that is why I targeted this tour," Krejza told the Age. "If I can spin it hard and get it in the right areas, get a few big wickets, that would be great. "I'm not intimidated, because bowling to our guys, Michael Clarke and Ricky Ponting and the others, it isn't much different. They treat spinners as Indians do, very, very aggressively. I have confidence that I've got the skills to do it." Krejza, 25, is also keen to try out his version of the doosra. "I've been working on it for four or five years," he said. "It will definitely come out this series, because I want to keep these Indian batsmen on their toes."
...and 1 day later;
JJ Krejza 	20 	1 	123 	0 	6.15 	

LOLZ

The pitches will make a huge difference. They still have a good batting lineup and could bat for days against the Indian bowlers on flat tracks. Remember what the pakis did when they toured India last year - crap players like Akmal, Younis, Misbah were scoring big runs because there was nothing in the pitch for the bowlers

ROhit and Virat. THanks. But, go ahead and play a year more of domestic cricket. Rohit has a grand total of 1 100 in Ranji till now. So, he needs to score consistently before getting into the national team ahead of Badri, Raina, Yuvraj, Kaif etc. Just because he played for Mumbai, doesn't mean he gets to play ahead of other prospects. Same goes with Kohli.

Your a Kaif. A prodder and pocker, fearful of failure poster. Hence you sit on the fence all the time. You must have splinters up where the sun dont shine. I am more a shewag, bold and risk taker. Adventure favours the brave. You keep prodding away MM!:-D These chumps have a pants bowling attack. See of Lee and the rest are there for the taking. We are going to pile on the misery to these wannabes! Their spinners if you can call them that are in for some serious pain. They also have no symonds or gilly to rescue them when the **** hits the fan and a collapse starts! We are going to batter them!
What poker voker nonsense?!? :-D Its just common sense not to write off the world champions, so early. If you had said we're mild favorites going into the tests, I would have agreed. But, proclaiming that we're going to batter them is just plain dumb. If you dont believe, run a poll among all the posters and see for youself.
What poker voker nonsense?!? :-D Its just common sense not to write off the world champions, so early. If you had said we're mild favorites going into the tests, I would have agreed. But, proclaiming that we're going to batter them is just plain dumb. If you dont believe, run a poll among all the posters and see for youself.
Mild Favs-typical non commital stuff from MM, those splinters must be painful. That quote was a typical Kaif leave! Run a poll- Typical MM again. Basing opions on what others say. Not interested in what a poll would say as I use my own judgements. If I had run a poll before eng series last ,that poll would have sun we would have lost. I was one of the few who said we would win and put my neck on the line. Good thing there were no polls before 83 final:hysterical: Polls:hysterical:Classic MM always worried about what other posters may say or think about him! A bit like Kaifs batting ruled by fear. The only time you turn up the heat is when replying to me:-D
Wowwwww! TWO centuries against a front-line Aussie attack! Now, the last thing I want to see, after seeing the way these young-guns have batted, is to turn on the T.V for the test matches and a bunch of geriatric, alzheimer affected senior citizens posing as our middle order batsman grind the living hell out of all of us.
That's insulting!
Mild Favs-typical non commital stuff from MM, those splinters must be painful. That quote was a typical Kaif leave! Run a poll- Typical MM again. Basing opions on what others say. Not interested in what a poll would say as I use my own judgements. If I had run a poll before eng series last ,that poll would have sun we would have lost. I was one of the few who said we would win and put my neck on the line. Good thing there were no polls before 83 final:hysterical: Polls:hysterical:Classic MM always worried about what other posters may say or think about him! A bit like Kaifs batting ruled by fear. The only time you turn up the heat is when replying to me:-D
In normal circumstances, I wouldnt be bothered to reply to such an irrelevant post, but what the heck, I shall try for one last time.
Run a poll- Typical MM again. Basing opions on what others say. Not interested in what a poll would say as I use my own judgements.
I asked you to run a poll to see how many people agree with your 'We will batter the Aussies' statement, not to base or alter my opinions on its results. And I can guarantee you, there wouldnt be too many takers for your usual over-the-top exuberance. And for good measure, no one with even a modicum of sanity in his head will claim we will 'batter the Aussies' after a mere day of a practice match. And read my lips, its your choice of words thats important. If you had said 'We have good chances of victory', that makes absolute sense. And that isnt because I am worried about what others will think I end up being wrong, but i prefer to exercise a fair bit of restraint and caution in my judgement, rather than sounding like a drug-addict celebrity who is willing to do anything to get on the front pages of the newspaper. Even experts who have played cricket for many moons and years are non-committal on the outcome of the series and here you are, in one corner of the world, proclaiming we're going to 'batter them'? Sorry mate, such types of instinctive, eccentric judgements based on zero-facts and a absolute lack of historical perspective may be 'Business As Usual' for you, but not for me. Again, I dare you, If you really want to know how many posters here agree with your 'We will batter them' statement, open a poll and see for yourself. And dont worry, I wont vote in. After all, I am too worried about what others may think about my vote. :cantstop:
Too late. To describe such legends of indian cricket like Sachin' date=' Dravid and Gangluy in such a way is disgusting. Troll like frankly. The mask slipped momentarily there MM![/quote'] So says someone who has used the choiciest of adjectives, like 'Useless piece of turd', 'Crapthan', to describe some of India national cricketers, not once or twice, but 100s of times. :haha: Mate, practice before you pontificate. You giving a lesson to me about being respectful to our national players is like Taleban instructing the world on religious tolerance. :cantstop:
So says someone who has used the choiciest of adjectives, like 'Useless piece of turd', 'Crapthan', to describe some of India national cricketers, not once or twice, but 100s of times. :haha: Mate, practice before you pontificate. You giving a lesson to me about being respectful to our national players is like Taleban instructing the world on religious tolerance. :cantstop:
I have never insulted once not once our legends in the team. I only insult worthless fringe players not our legendary middle order!
In normal circumstances, I wouldnt be bothered to reply to such an irrelevant post, but what the heck, I shall try for one last time. I asked you to run a poll to see how many people agree with your 'We will batter the Aussies' statement, not to base or alter my opinions on its results. And I can guarantee you, there wouldnt be too many takers for your usual over-the-top exuberance. And for good measure, no one with even a modicum of sanity in his head will claim we will 'batter the Aussies' after a mere day of a practice match. And read my lips, its your choice of words thats important. If you had said 'We have good chances of victory', that makes absolute sense. And that isnt because I am worried about what others will think I end up being wrong, but i prefer to exercise a fair bit of restraint and caution in my judgement, rather than sounding like a drug-addict celebrity who is willing to do anything to get on the front pages of the newspaper. Even experts who have played cricket for many moons and years are non-committal on the outcome of the series and here you are, in one corner of the world, proclaiming we're going to 'batter them'? Sorry mate, such types of instinctive, eccentric judgements based on zero-facts and a absolute lack of historical perspective may be 'Business As Usual' for you, but not for me. Again, I dare you, If you really want to know how many posters here agree with your 'We will batter them' statement, open a poll and see for yourself. And dont worry, I wont vote in. After all, I am too worried about what others may think about my vote. :cantstop:
Yeah cos I am petrified of the poll results:hysterical: You are so sensible! I admire your always well balanced posts!No doubt this is why you are such a well respected poster!
I have never insulted once not once our legends in the team. I only insult worthless fringe players not our legendary middle order!
So, according to you, people like Irfan Pathan and Mohammed Kaif are 'worthless fringe players?' :cantstop: And I thought insulting is insulting... Never knew that it is perfectly acceptable to throw abuse at so called under-acheivers. As I said, you're the LAST person who should take me to task on this. :cantstop:
Yeah cos I am petrified of the poll results:hysterical: You are so sensible! I admire your always well balanced posts!No doubt this is why you are such a well respected poster!
Wow, didnt know you were such a chicken Dsr. Too bad you dont have the guts to back your loud-mouth statements. :winky:
Wow' date=' didnt know you were such a chicken Dsr. Too bad you dont have the guts to back your loud-mouth statements. :winky:[/quote'] To be honest I don't know how to do polls.:hysterical:And seriously I am not joking before you torment me for this lame excuse. You can set it up on my behalf. Its better a mod does it anyway as it saves annoyance when the mods edit it anyway. Simple poll. Do you think we will batter the aussies in test series yes or no? Results will be 99% no and 1% yes
Whose next on your hit list to insult? Why not have a pop at jumbo as well? Is no indian legend safe from your insults?:((
:cantstop: I can see you're running out things to say. Obviously, on second look, my post reg. our middle order batsman was a little out of line. But, in your eagerness to have a go at me, you forgot that this very board has dozens of instances of you saying not so charitable things about other Indian cricketers who donned the very same India colors and won many a match for our country. Before you pick an argument, watch what you say mate. Or else, you could end up looking a tad rosy in your cheeks.