Sachin will be the danger man:Ponting,Rajput.

SachDan

NEW DELHI: Lalchand Rajput has warned the visiting Australians by saying that Sachin Tendulkar is sharpening his tools for the four-Test series quite determinedly and the Mumbai batsman is real danger for them. "Sachin has got a good break. The way he has been training and practicing, I believe he will be the danger man for the Australians," Rajput said in an interview. "He wanted to play in the Irani Cup also but could not due to injury. But now he is ready to face Australians," he added. The rival skipper Ricky Ponting had also said that his team has prepared some special plans to dismiss Tendulkar. The coach of the Mumbai Indians team in the IPL, also said that Tendulkar this time will break the world record for the most Test runs in the series, beginning with Bangalore Test on October 9. "He will break that record in this series. I am sure he will also be keen to get that record," he said. Tendulkar is just 77 runs away from surpassing Brian Lara's record 11,953 runs. It was expected that the master blaster will get the record in Sri Lanka, but he along with other senior Indian batsmen failed miserably. source:Times of India

I think Dhoni at no.7 + Our pacers could be our biggest asset yet. We've had such strength in the top and middle order before. We've had such depth in our spin bowling before. But, rarely have we had such class in the wicket-keeper batsman and pacers, for a home series against Australia.

I think Dhoni at no.7 + Our pacers could be our biggest asset yet. We've had such strength in the top and middle order before. We've had such depth in our spin bowling before. But, rarely have we had such class in the wicket-keeper batsman and pacers, for a home series against Australia.
100% agree. i was gonna say d same thing