Spurs are going to get relegated!!

King Tendulkar

Spurs are pathetic. They sacked Martin Jol after he led their team to two consecutive 5th place finishes (they only narrowly missed out on CL football in '06) - their best league position in decades - thinking that Ramos could launch them into the top 4...hahahaha. And now look where Jol is now - at the top of the Bundesliga with Hamburg...ooh, the irony. Don't get me wrong, Ramos is an excellent manager but when you sell off your best strikers and replace them with unknown players who have no experience in the Premier League, you cannot expect great results. Spurs also failed to improve their weak defence this summer. The Spurs board - Levy and Commolli - are the ones who should take the lions' share of the blame for their team's plight. Commolli was an ex-Arsenal scout so maybe he was sent to WHL as an agent with the intention of relegating Spurs...mission accomplished Agent Commolli :haha:

Defensively poor, yes but a full strength back line of Corluka, Woodgate, King, Bale- Dawson on the bench. Thats not half bad... This happened a few years ago Under Jol, wholesale changes. Theyre going to a while to get to know each other and gel, not to mention as Pred pointed out, no EPL experience. You cant do much when your players, like Keane and Berba want to leave, but replacing them on the LAST day as the board has done was poor-especially when it was clear Berba was going to leave all summer.. Spurs should not have sold Malbranque- a class act, vastly underrated IMO.The likes of Modric and Dos Santos are a bit lightweight, they will come good in time I think, but it might be too late for a top 6 finish. Ramos is quality, he should not be sacked, you will struggle to find a better manager.

No defensive midfielder. Zokora and Huddlestone are shyte, O'Hara is average. That's a gaping hole in their team. Gomes is a keeper i always liked at PSV but on his Spurs form, he doesn't seem to be an improvement on Robinson. So you can see why they are very weak defensively and they can't seem to score because Pavlyuchenko and Bent are too similar. I can't understand why they are using Bentley so poorly. He is probably the best crosser of the ball in the Premier League but they are playing him everywhere except in his best position.