Sreesanth, RP Singh, VRV Singh-- Where are they?

diegovegaz

now that india seems having a problem to break partnerships the likes of zaheer and ishant finding it difficult to break the english defences perhaps sreesanth is just what india needed bowling at a good pace at a terrific line, he ought to be in the test side
no way!if zak n ishant cant,sree cant.instead he would have ended up giving boundaries
What is this comedy hour? The selectors said that Sreesant wasn't match fit and neigher was RP Singh.
Is that right? I was wondering why would India leave out someone like RP Singh that has been so good overseas. Honestly I think India is going to miss him on this tour.

The t20 side doesn't necessarily have to be hard hitters or a specific team but just a younger side, in the earlier ODIs and t20 against Sri Lanka in 2008 not this year we beat them with players who were just introduced like Kohli and some other players whose names I can't remember. Here India were just lazy in my opinion just going for the quick runs but even then still managing to make both matches close in those NZ conditions which isn't too bad, the team can't take all the players needed with them but think they should of used at least one of the test players int the t20 matches either Dravid or Laxman. This current side they are using were fun on a batting friendly pitch but aren't gonna be taken seriously on faster wickets. I think they need to mix it up a bit each time. As for the bowlers I believe that Rp Singh and Sreesanth are better t20 bowlers aswell as Munaf Patel who's been bowling well in all his matches and bowled relly well in the IPL for Shane Warne's team. Sreesanth bowls a perfect line and width, RP singh is just alot faster than IrFan and Munafs line and medium pace is perfect for t20. Ishant Sharma I don't believe he's a efficient for the t20 format he gives too many runs away and takes wickets late which is no use.

Back injury rules out Sreesanth for three months Stress fracture rules Sreesanth out of IPL Cricinfo staff March 18, 2009 Sreesanth, the India and Kings XI Punjab fast bowler, will miss this year's IPL due to a stress fracture of his back. He was one of Punjab's key bowlers last season with his 19 scalps making him the tournament's second highest wicket-taker. He was also involved in an infamous spat with Harbhajan Singh during the match against the Mumbai Indians. "It is unfortunate that Sreesanth will not be participating in the season two due to his back injury," Punjab coach Tom Moody said. "He is a performer and was a great asset to the team last season and his absence on the field will surely be felt." Sreesanth, who is currently in Sydney as part of his rehabilitation process, said he wanted to be with the team through the tournament even though he wouldn't be participating. "I will be their motivator and will cheer them through to the IPL season two finals." He will also interact with fans during the event in his role as 'fan mentor' and 'community face' for the franchise. A string of injuries have kept Sreesanth on the sidelines for much of the time since last season's IPL. It has been nearly a year since he played for India, his patchy performances in the Duleep Trophy not convincing the selectors to pick him for the New Zealand tour. The latest fitness problem also reduces his chances of being part of India's defence of the World Twenty20, to be held in England this June. --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Now we know why the selectors didn't go for Sreesanth in the NZ test squad. But how on earth was he injured without playing anything?