Wait is over..Tendulkar stands tallest!!

SachDan

Personally, I think Sachin has another good 3 years of test cricket left in him. Its been made blatantly obvious that bar Sehwag sometimes, he is still the team's best batsman, nearly 19 years of his debut. As long as his body holds up, I can easily see him going upto around 14,500 runs.

Personally, I think Sachin has another good 3 years of test cricket left in him. Its been made blatantly obvious that bar Sehwag sometimes, he is still the team's best batsman, nearly 19 years of his debut. As long as his body holds up, I can easily see him going upto around 14,500 runs.
and to think some people were asking of his retirement a few days back only:giggle:

I would like him to retire from ODIs. Somehow, strangely, Sachin seems a bit lost playing ODIs, atleast for me. I quite cant figure out what his role in the ODI team. Of course, I have no doubts that if he does play ODIs, he will amass mountains of runs, like he did after WC '07. But, I am almost sure that deep inside, he still harbors the hope of playing for a WC winning team. He never says it, but he never rules it out either.

If Cricket God actually blessed us with something it has to be SACHIN TENDULKAR. A pure legend who was mass hero and carried cricket for us during 90s. He was/is/will always be the best batsman from India ... we are lucky enough to see him at peak and follow cricket during his time... Congratz and Thanks Sachin!!!