Is this official BCCI youtube account?

veer

No way thats the official site. Someone's just borrowed a BCCI logo and claimed to be the BCCI account. The first line says 'This is the official Youtube Channel for the Board of Cricket Control for India, the BCCI.'It should be 'OF the the Board of Cricket Control for India, the BCCI', not for. And look at the second line: 'We'll be uploading video highlights from Indian Cricket'... How pathetic, is that the best description they can come up with? And worse, under hobbies and interests, its listed 'Interests and Hobbies: Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar, Rahul Dravid, Sourav Ganguly, VVS Laxman, Virender Sehwag, Australia, Harbhajan Singh, MS Dhoni'... When did player names become hobbies and interests? And they've actually listed a pakistani music video under 'favorites'. Besides, as someone has already pointed out, for a channel that was opened 2 years ago, there are hardly any videos. I would be shocked to know thats BCCI's official channel. But, it also beats me as to who would actually superimpose the BCCI logo on some cricket videos and upload them under the official banner.

Someone is playing a prank.....that could turn serious. Send an e-mail to Pawar and he would sue the guy's sorry behind. Dont send a mail and they wont come to know for a year at least....becuase BCCI guys are not so savvy. I didnt observe as many details as MM did, but a look at the "interests and Hobbies" makes it clear.