Laxman should not be dropped to accomodate Kumble

SachDan

He's our second best batsman against Aussies with nearly 2000 runs and an impressive avg. of almost 50..he's not in the best of nick right now still played a gritty knock of 42* when it mattered in the second innings of first test at Bangalore..whenever we find our backs against the wall (especially against Aussies) he's one player you can count to perform. So Kumble..Kotla.. all these sentiments can be put to rest and play VVS in the next test!

How can anyways a batsman be dropped to accommodate a bowler? That too a out of form bowler for an in-form batsman? Crazy? This very team must play in Dehi. We need the same captain as well. Period.
Thats coz India might change whole team composition playing three spinners and two pacers..a good reason for that would be the nature of the pitch at Kotla.
kumble has always done well in kotla. vvs hasnt done well in 2 tests against aus.so kumble shud be the fav. there.knowing aus' vulnerability against spin' date=' playing 3 spinners' will only help india. bad 4 laxman though[/quote'] Let me tell you why you want Kumble so badly. Because you cant stand Dhoni as the captain.
Let me tell you why you want Kumble so badly. Because you cant stand Dhoni as the captain.
Doesnt matter what you think, Kumble is the captain he will be back next game and mishra will be dropped. Hirwani,Siva, maninder singh had far better debut games than mishra and look what happened.
Let me tell you why you want Kumble so badly. Because you cant stand Dhoni as the captain.
i cant even stand dhoni as a player.u dont worry about that!but thats only one of the reason. i have great respect 4 kumble.just one bad game doesnt erase about atleast 20 tests he has won 4 india. u cant drop him if hes 100% fit specially seeing his record in kotla
Doesnt matter what you think, Kumble is the captain he will be back next game and mishra will be dropped. Hirwani,Siva, maninder singh had far better debut games than mishra and look what happened.
I have stated elsewhere very clearly that he will come back. But I believe Mishra should play and I am sure I am not alone in that opinion. As far as sachin rox is concerned, he has only one objective in this forum: oppose Dhoni is anyway possible.
I have stated elsewhere very clearly that he will come back. But I believe Mishra should play and I am sure I am not alone in that opinion. As far as sachin rox is concerned, he has only one objective in this forum: oppose Dhoni is anyway possible.
how does oppose dhoni equate to favouring kumble.they r 2 very different topics,u r mixing them
Doesnt matter what you think, Kumble is the captain he will be back next game and Mishra will be dropped. Hirwani,Siva, maninder singh had far better debut games than mishra and look what happened.
dude,first get your facts right. Siva didn't pick up a single wicket in his debut match and he didn't get a chance for one and half years! Maninder had just 3 wickets even after playing five tests!! Only Hirwani had a dream debut and I don't think he was dropped there after.
reminds me of a gangu lover
dude,first get your facts right. Siva didn't pick up a single wicket in his debut match and he didn't get a chance for one and half years! Maninder had just 3 wickets even after playing five tests!! Only Hirwani had a dream debut and I don't think he was dropped there after.
Thank you for correcting me. Dont know why i thought both maninder and shiva got 10 wicket in debut game. tell me honestly did you remember all that or looked it up

Laxman of course cannot be dropped. He's been consistenty scoring runs (if not 100s atleast 50s) over any other batsmen. If India is that desperate to drop a batsman it has to be Rahul Dravid. That'll be a shame if that happens as Anil is in no better form than Rahul Dravid. In fact Rahul is in better form than Anil Kumble.