For Indian fans: Name your most feared Opposition XI

bharat297

This would be my lineup for the most feared Opposition XI in Tests ... Matthew Hayden Sanath Jayasuriya Shiv Chanderpual Younis Khan Michael Vaughan Shahid Afridi Andy Flower Wasim Akram Allan Donald Ajantha Mendis (even though it was 1 series, we really did struggle) Glenn McGrath This may change, as I am sure I have forgotten some players.

This is STRICTLY from the players I have seen play (ie, post 1995). Also, this isnt neccessarily the best non-Indian players from that era, but those players, in my opinion, who always performed well against Ind) Mathew Hayden ( no explanations reqd.) Saeed Anwar ( Anwar was India's perennial bugbear) Younis Khan ( There is no way you can leave Younis Khan out of an Anti-India eleven. His record against us is Bradmanesque, averages 88 against us) Aravinda De Sliva (Has 5 100s against us, in less than 20 matches) Shivnarine Chanderpaul ( This bugger has scored 1500 runs at an average of 71 against us, his highest against any nation) Andy Flower( We should NEVER forget this guy, averages 94 with the bat against India) Lance Klusener ( Averages 42 with the bat, 34 with the ball. Almost the perfect candidate to fill the all-rounder's spot) Ajantha Mendis ( Nightmarish! Made Sachin have his first totally barren series since America was discovered, enough said!) Allan Donald ( averages a miserly 17 with the ball against us) Wasim Akram ( One of India's fiercest Nemesis) McGrath ( 51 wickets at 18, against us) My line-up may change as and when I recollect more player names.

Hayden jaysurya chanderpaul Mod yusaf younis khan mehla jay (sangakara w/k) murli mendis Lee akther bracken
really? not so sure. save for that notorious test at Eden Gardens in 1998, i cannot recall another occassion where we have not pistol whipped akhtar with his own side arm.