Vishy Anand is Champ !!!!!!

Guest HariSampath

thats brilliant!!!... i wish i can see his chess games.. i have never seen a live chess game of that level... congrates to Anand !!
Contrary to popular belief, watching a chess game can actually be very interesting. That is if you love the game. Its not boring....once you concentrate on the games. I used to watch chess games in my college championships. Used to take hours, but if the players are good, it can be fun.

Contrary to popular belief' date=' watching a chess game can actually be very interesting. That is if you love the game. Its not boring....once you concentrate on the games. I used to watch chess games in my college championships. Used to take hours, but if the players are good, it can be fun.[/quote'] Thats true.. i remember lot of people used to love watching my chess games when i used to play in colony with friends.. it's entertaining if there is a good player playing like me.. :winky:

Thats true.. i remember lot of people used to love watching my chess games when i used to play in colony with friends.. it's entertaining if there is a good player playing like me.. :winky:
SO now u want Hari to "talk" about you to "some ppl" regarding chess too? :winky:

I would love to.....though I am not sure I will be able to find time for an entire chess game. Pool is not a bad idea though.
pool is real fun. we have a tourney thread. though we never had any tournament. but that thread is often bumped by members here when they feel like playing pool online.. let's play pool this weekend. may be on sat or sun.. usually Ludhianvi, Salil, Predator and I play.. and couple more i guess

pool is real fun. we have a tourney thread. though we never had any tournament. but that thread is often bumped by members here when they feel like playing pool online.. let's play pool this weekend. may be on sat or sun.. usually Ludhianvi, Salil, Predator and I play.. and couple more i guess
Sounds great. Sunday will be a good day.:two_thumbs_up:

Guest HariSampath
SO now u want Hari to "talk" about you to "some ppl" regarding chess too? :winky:
Lol......Tics has to first play me in Chess before he has any hopes.....I have been a Yahoo Chess veteran since its inception in 1999...maybe played close to 3000 games, and still maintain a farly good rating.....wonder if Tics can match a Richter attack with a Sicilian defence...or what gambit he has for a standard Ruy Lopez opening ...LOL :--D

Lol......Tics has to first play me in Chess before he has any hopes.....I have been a Yahoo Chess veteran since its inception in 1999...maybe played close to 3000 games' date=' and still maintain a farly good rating.....wonder if Tics can match a Richter attack with a Sicilian defence...or what gambit he has for a standard Ruy Lopez opening ...LOL :--D[/quote'] for a while i read that as "standard jennifer lopez opening" lol

Guest HariSampath

^ Tics...You are ON.....yahoo chess...I shall PM you my ID, if you are serious about this challenge.....we can report this on ICF....no time limit game, rated , 10 min per move..standard rules...lets bring it on !! :yay: