Gambhir and Watson charged

DomainK

ZAK was also charged with level 2. Got80% match fees.
level 2 != level 2 GG's will be severe compared to ZK. And Chris rascist Broad will try to do his "handiwork". GG should have avoided this, and may have to sit out a Test. Hope it is not immediate effect for Nagpur Test-4. BCCI should really throw their weight around since Broad always shows partiality in favor of gora teams.
level 2 != level 2 GG's will be severe compared to ZK. And Chris rascist Broad will try to do his "handiwork". GG should have avoided this, and may have to sit out a Test. Hope it is not immediate effect for Nagpur Test-4. BCCI should really throw their weight around since Broad always shows partiality in favor of gora teams.
Agreed...broad is not being fair....:finger:
Wont be for the 4th test and GG will have his right to appeal. But then it they do enforce a ban, we can as well rest GG for the final match as the series would be won already.
Wont be for the 4th test and GG will have his right to appeal. But then it they do enforce a ban' date=' we can as well rest GG for the final match as the series would be won already.
hopefully......... i dont want to get ahead and predict yet, since match is still in early stages. However, yes, if series is decided and if ban, then GG must be rested. I did not know abt the appeal timeframe, thats good, if he can play if needed. maybe bcci can throw some $ at broad and he will lap it at it like the dog that he is.
Wat's with the Simon Kuttha? Is he not charged with anything? If indeed Gambo gets a fine, we'll raise funds from ICF and pay on his behalf. I'll give my one month salary
gambler's dad has enough money dude.. don't worry.. his house got an income tax raid also a while back :hysterical: moreover, if u want to really empty your wallet.. why not paypal me some???? or buy some packhole on ICF, a willow tv account

One thing is for sure though. If Gambhir had not elbowed and would have exercised restraint, Watson would never have been charged in the first place. It takes an out of the way reaction to show that the players are misbehaving. The likes of Tendulkar have taken the abuse silently year after year only answering by playing well. Thats why the Australians have got into the habit of abusing and getting away. We must react.....but in a more controlled way.