Which Double was better? GG or VVS

you have a point !! btw..went to kotla??
nahi yaar , this year I have spent most time in hospitals ... I have had acute gastro twice , throat infection once , mom's been sick for most of my stay etc etc etc on top of that shopping , visiting OUT laws every now and then ... plus I had a wedding to attend (of my best mate ) .. Too bad I came all the way to India to attend his wedding but I missed most functions cuz of gastro Anyway India rocks PS: India is f***king expensive now .. :weights:
nahi yaar , this year I have spent most time in hospitals ... I have had acute gastro twice , throat infection once , mom's been sick for most of my stay etc etc etc on top of that shopping , visiting OUT laws every now and then ... plus I had a wedding to attend (of my best mate ) .. Too bad I came all the way to India to attend his wedding but I missed most functions cuz of gastro Anyway India rocks PS: India is f***king expensive now .. :weights:
Haha..immunity ki waat lag gayi downunder.. ...delhi ka ganda paani raas nahi aaya .:((

From the bowlers perspective Laxman's innings was a thing of beauty. His shots were magical and near impossible to execute by even top batsman. I mean, how do you bowl or set any sort of fields to a guy who can drive boundaries on the offside and drive the ball for four on the legside and onside to the same delivery outside the off stump? It's an impossible situation for the bowler and captain when you deliver a good ball on the offstump line only to see it driven on the up to one side of the field and the same delivery then is fetched from outside the offstump and put away for four on the legside. You can't set fields for that, you can't bowl to that. All you can do is hope Laxman makes a mistake and gets himself out. Which he didn't!! But the way both of these guys batted and set a 600 plus target doesn't just put India in a position from where they can't lose but it psychologically does so much damage to the bowlers and Ponting. Laxman and Gambhir literally grind down the Australians into submission and that's not something a team forgets for the rest of the series or for a long time. Effectively, Australia haven't bowled out India IN ANY TEST MATCH IN THIS SERIES. That has a devastating effect on the bowling team the likes of which Australia haven't seen since they were dismantled by England in the Ashes.