BREAKING NEWS - Gambhir banned for 1 test

You have to wonder what the response would be if it was the other way round. Just imagine Ponting elbowing Ishant while running...now that wouldnt derserve a fine now would it?
It already happened. Mitchell Johnson ran into the back of Bhajji and took his legs out from under him. You didn't see Harbhajan kicking off to Johnson or complaining to the umpire, or Indian players swarming around Johnson and hurling abuse. Johnson didn't even try to avoid him even though Bhajji was waiting for the throw to come in and had his back to the guy.
two things stand out wrongly in that argument 1) ishant wouldnt initiate the "elbow incident" like watson did here, ishant hasnt ever done anything like that. zak might do it, but not ishant 2) for ponting to be able to have any chance of elbowing ishant, he'd first have to hit a shot worth two runs...and we all know the chances of that lol. also, if he ever did hit a shot, he'd just take one run, and not come back on strike to face the music again :finger:
:listen_dawg::listen_dawg::listen_dawg: SWEET PWNAGE DELIVERED, MATE. ICF - INDIAN for "PWNAGE"
on a sidenote, my paki id on the padosi site got banned just now for guess what....telling them how it is lol guess i'll need to do some proxy hoppin and make like 5-6 ids over the next few days and mess with their silly little brains lol
YOU eez a CRUSADER aff the inturwebz. I eez be your PHAN. :two_thumbs_up:
on a sidenote, my paki id on the padosi site got banned just now for guess what....telling them how it is lol guess i'll need to do some proxy hoppin and make like 5-6 ids over the next few days and mess with their silly little brains lol
There is abs no need to discuss outside site here, we don't give a damn abt that site or who it bans; they hardly know their cricket anyways

As usual the Aussies get away with a lot more than they say they do... but they like to play the victims and talk about the influence of the BCCI. Oh and their sports media ... some of the most rubbish journalists in the world ... they just love to eat up a story where the Aussies can be portrayed as the victims. I mean take a look at the Clarke incident above ... Id have accepted it was an accident if hed at least got up immediately and apologised, but nope not to be.

Love it! Watson gunning for Watson. As Sunny saying watson should be done for send off to gambhir after getting him out. Saying how is that different from Khan! Distinct bias from how subcontinent players treated to white teams. Sunny telling it how it is. Nicholas speechless
you've lost it along with gavs. that was no sendoff