Bhaji appreciation thread-We are missing him today

There's nothing to be proud of when your strike bowler averages 35-40 in test matches (past 2-3 years) at a time when you are #1 ranked test team. Bhajji was great when he used to average 27 and he is admirable now with the bat. But he hardly picks wickets these days...that's just a sad truth.

I have never started the regional crap. That was sarcasm just to remind you guys what your posts look like when Harbhajan does not perform. You get on the roof top and start shouting about replacing him with your favorite players. Why is my post so bad? What is good for the goose is good for the gander.
But none of them (as far I know) back their 'favourite' player because he is from a particular region. But the fact that you try to pretend that it does, shows how pathethic your attitude is and that you have run out of points to defend Bhajji
But none of them (as far I know) back their 'favourite' player because he is from a particular region. But the fact that you try to pretend that it does' date=' shows how pathethic your attitude is and that you have [b']run out of points to defend Bhajji
There in lies the whole problem wit your attitude. Why do I even have to come and defend a player who has taken 400 wickets and is extremely successful is beyond me? He needs no defense but folks like you love to jump on him with every miscue. How come I dont see 4 or 5 threads started for all others bowlers who have failed in the first inning. Is it time for you to do some introspection and answer that?
There in lies the whole problem wit your attitude. Why do I even have to come and defend a player who has taken 400 wickets and is extremely successful is beyond me? He needs no defense but folks like you love to jump on him with every miscue. How come I dont see 4 or 5 threads started for all others bowlers who have failed in the first inning. Is it time for you to do some introspection and answer that?
So which other bowler is so experienced and has taken 400 wickets? Sould I blame a Mishra equally as a Bhajji? Is that what Bhajji's standard is in your eyes to be compared to the likes of Praveen, Ishant and Mishra? If Dravid or Sachin fails, do we compare Kohli's performance to them? BTW, you must have missed the number of threads/posts criticizing Sree, Munaf etc
So which other bowler is so experienced and has taken 400 wickets? Sould I blame a Mishra equally as a Bhajji? Is that what Bhajji's standard is in your eyes to be compared to the likes of Praveen, Ishant and Mishra? If Dravid or Sachin fails, do we compare Kohli's performance to them? BTW, you must have missed the number of threads/posts criticizing Sree, Munaf etc[/QUOTE] Agree. Everytime I come to this forum there is one more thread against Bhajji. Today there are two. It is absolutely dispropotional to his role in the team. Please look at the forum and see the attention he gets and then get back with me.

So the West Indies series wasn't big enough for him according to some, and he was saving himself for the Englishmen, where he will show his true colours and dominate. Lets see if this theory can come true, or is he still saving himself for the Aussies?

So the West Indies series wasn't big enough for him according to some, and he was saving himself for the Englishmen, where he will show his true colours and dominate. Lets see if this theory can come true, or is he still saving himself for the Aussies?
People were saying West Indies batsmen are too crap to be nicking the amount of turn Bhajji was getting and he would run through the English batsmen. :hysterical: