Advance congratulations to Rahul Dravid

Ram

I aint kidding, I is dead see-ri-us. Dravid will score a 100, I am positively certain.
werent u dead certain that SRT wud score a 100 in the second test too :D but that din happen rite :P anyway RD wud definitely get more than 50 but a century hmm i skeptical but if he does that wud be awesome
werent u dead certain that SRT wud score a 100 in the second test too :D but that din happen rite :P anyway RD wud definitely get more than 50 but a century hmm i skeptical but if he does that wud be awesome
He got 88. :winky:
Sriram: ICF $25K (against the same amt from you) says he doesn't.
You're on mate.
Guest HariSampath

I do wish Dravid gets a good score, 100 or not, I hope he makes a match winning contribution and then retires, he certainly deserves to go out head held high, and at the moment if he continues to fail, it doesnt look like he will be given that option.

Guest HariSampath
I want in on this action. 1 mil on Dravid not scoring a hundred. If i lose, i'll pay 5 times that amount. Deal ?
Ok...you are on Predz....let me be the first to put $1 million on a Dravid hundred in this test. If he doesnt get it I pay u 1 million, and if he does get it, you pay 5 millions. :two_thumbs_up:
Guest HariSampath

Gavaskar always used to say a player should retire when folks ask "why is he retiring", and not when the question is " why is he still playing"...in Kumble's case and now in Dravid's case, the retirements are coming at a time, when almost everyone wanted them out of the team...this is the price to be paid for sticking on to the team like a limpet...you get thrown out, and that too in disgrace. At least Kumble woke up and announced it with some decency, if Dravid doesnt, it will be "throw out" time for him and he will be remembered for his last 2 years, along with his earlier glorious exploits for India.