Live betting on a Rahul Dravid hundred

Guest HariSampath

Predz....shall I wait for the 2nd inngs before I pay up ? Of course I know Dravid isnt going to get a 100 in 2nd inngs, but still just for technicality we should wait. btw...This would be one of the happier 1 millions I am paying up :D Be gone Dravid...the free ride is over...just get out

Predz....shall I wait for the 2nd inngs before I pay up ? Of course I know Dravid isnt going to get a 100 in 2nd inngs, but still just for technicality we should wait. btw...This would be one of the happier 1 millions I am paying up :D Be gone Dravid...the free ride is over...just get out
Improbable, but not impossible. We'll wait.
rahul Dravid has been taking the Indian team for a ride for almost TWO years now. Deserves the boot.
Completely agree. Unless he comes up with a big 2nd innings ton, he should deservedly get the axe. And it's almost criminal that VVS isn't batting at 3. He is also severely denting his status as an ATG bat. I won't be surprised if Veeru is remembered as a great bat than RD by the time he finishes if things stay the same.
Guest HariSampath
I have heard a couple of whispers, not too sure if they are accurate...but apparently Dravid may play in Nagpur, and some announcement may come from him in the middle of the test match, possibly after 1 innings is completed. I am trying to get some reliable confirmation.
http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=507961&postcount=17 Rajeev , This is what I posted on that other thread 3 days back...I have heard from a pretty reliable source RD is seriously considering calling it quits by the middle of this test, so that at least he bids farewell on the cricket field. He has clearly been told he would not be considered for selection for the Eng series, and that would make it seem unceremoniously dropped if he doesnt announce it now.