What madness is this, have they lost their mind?

King

I can understand Aussies are good at attacking but this is worst. They don't seem to care about the result so much so that they are throwing their wickets away. I thought losing a test match after a hard grind for 5 days would hurt but not to be. Seems like they just want to bugger off from India ASAP. In the recent past they had issues with the amount of resources that were available to them but now they have a problem with the attitude too. They can't last 2 sessions when pushed against the wall? The second test was lost by 320 runs and this one is going to be by some big margin too. This is absolute roasting of the Aussies. Didn't expect them to do this badly. Apart from few sessions in the first test they were never in the hunt. I said after the second test Aussies aren't good at fighting back after losing early wickets but not too seriously but they seem to have proved it. Indeed the mighty have fallen not only from the top ladder but mentally too. Not good enough Aussies, you didn't do a thing right.

I can understand Aussies are good at attacking but this is worst. They don't seem to care about the result so much so that they are throwing their wickets away. I thought losing a test match after a hard grind for 5 days would hurt but not to be. Seems like they just want to bugger off from India ASAP. In the recent past they had issues with the amount of resources that were available to them but now they have a problem with the attitude too. They can't last 2 sessions when pushed against the wall? The second test was lost by 320 runs and this one is going to be by some big margin too. This is absolute roasting of the Aussies. Didn't expect them to do this badly. Apart from few sessions in the first test they were never in the hunt. I said after the second test Aussies aren't good at fighting back after losing early wickets but not too seriously but they seem to have proved it. Indeed the mighty have fallen not only from the top ladder but mentally too. Not good enough Aussies' date=' you didn't do a thing right.[/quote'] Yeah not good enough. Anyway, a team should first look at the match and then the series result. A fighting draw would also have been a good effort by Australia. But they are playing as if 2-0 is equivalent to 1-0. I don't like this attitude.
In all fairness' date=' India are choking them. They are completely lost, they have kown to win and put presure on other teams, they are not used to this kinda situation thus seem clueless. I mean the seniors are ok but 4 down all the way have no idea[/quote'] I agree India did all the running and Aussies may not have been able to escape the clutches of India. The Aussie seniors faltered in fact. The seniors like Hayden, Ponting, B Lee were the ones not to put up a good consistent show. Katich has the best batting average and he has never played test cricket in India. Similarly Hussey is the second best in the Aussie team to average over 50. The rest average under 40 in a series that was dominated by high scores. Krejza and Shane Watson are their two best bowlers, both rookies in test cricket particularly playing in India. Contrast that with the waning Indian old batting order (as was proclaimed prior to the series). Tendulkar, Laxman, Ganguly were all among runs. There was a lot of distractions for Indians too, Ganguly retiring, Kumble retiring, Gambir banned and Laxman's 100 tests. You name it. The rookies Gambhir, Mishra and Vijay came good confirming the bench strength can carry on the good work the senior players have done. It's a very positive series for India in a long time. They drew on the back of seniors fighting hard in the first test match and then dominated the rest of the series. Despite all this

This is the result of a finely choreographed mental disintegration from the start of this tour. First, Zaheer calls them defensive, then Sehwag. The last straw must have been Laxman :hysterical: It'll be awesome now when Dravid comes out and says they are defensive. :cantstop: