Aussies wrote Books while we Prepared: Bhaji

talksport

It is not ideal -- I'll give you that... but you really think there is no difference ... if so you are entitled to your opinion. OTOH I am of the opinion that do your business on the field. Verbal jousting can happen after that fact ... and once again hardly anything Bhajji said can qualify as smack talk. No reference to ponting's lineage,sex. orientation, his children's lineage, etc ..... whereas our friend Watson having a go at GG. If you equate all chatter as the same, well tough for me to make my point. We need to distinguish between 'go learn how to play spin' from 'your mom is .... '
Arrey baba, i am not equating chatters - i am not saying that calling someone ' crappy against spin' is equal to insulting someone's mom or wife or whatever. All i am asking is to give me a reason - you are of the opinion that smacktalk AFTER the series is better than before the series - i am not asking you to change your opinion or even telling you that you are wrong - all i am asking is : WHY ? Can you atleast answer that ??
well well Mr. I will eat my hat if bhajji does well in SRL is back at it again. Fact for you, Bhajji is upto #5 in the Test Rankings, and is one of the reasons we won the series. Singh Is King!
I did eat my hat - which is more than what can be said about you when you are wrong. And fact is, #5 or not, Bhajji still has miles to go before being conisdered a great bowler...so what did i say wrong ??
Tics CC always speak against the motion to get notice....he sees if most of us are posting in favour he would change his stance (and vice versa) .Whatever evidence you give he would beat around the bush not answer the points and write essays (and no one has the time to read those). And he loves BuullShiit
Now now mhr, thats no way to conduct yourself - i realize that you are pretty angry from aeons ago about our discussion about Islam, but last time i checked, you are the one who loved to believe in Bull***** (heck, YOU believe in the bull***** notion of a God anyways) and kept bull***** and illogical beleifs despite me pointing out the obvious flaws in your religion and the character of your prophet.
I did eat my hat - which is more than what can be said about you when you are wrong. And fact is' date=' #5 or not, Bhajji still has miles to go before being conisdered a great bowler...so what did i say wrong ??[/quote'] whenever I am wrong I have no problem in admitting my mistake. And the second point of your point makes no sense. Does it not make sense that a top 10 bowler in the world is a great bowler? Does it not make sense that a bowler who has picked up 300 test wickets, and our best ODI bowler, is not great? Does it make sense that someone with an agenda against Bhajji try to ridicule him for no reason? Yes! Join the bandwagon, Salil. Dhondy, and you. India's next biggest bowler is Harbhajan Singh. Singh is King.
Does it not make sense that a top 10 bowler in the world is a great bowler?
Err..NO Top 10 simply means at the current time you are in the top 10 - it doesnt factor for the relative lack of quality of bowlers in the world today or that in the 90s there were a lot of quality bowlers. Great bowlers are of the Kumble-Murali-Shane-McGrath-Wasim etc. category. Bhajjii is still miles and miles away from that club.
Does it make sense that someone with an agenda against Bhajji try to ridicule him for no reason?
Being a cretin who talks cr@p all the time is reason enough in my books.

Harbhajan Singh still needs to prove that he can be a consistent match-winner outside the subcontinent. He averages 73 in Australia, 34 in England, 33 in NZL, 56 in South Africa. His average away from home jumps to almost 40 (compared to 26 at home). At home he has taken 206 wickets from 40 tests. Away from home he has taken 100 wickets from just 32 tests. He needs to work on that before he can be termed a great bowler. At home, yes he is great. Away from home , he tends to bowl a flatter trajectory and not flight the ball much and bowl faster, thus becoming more defensive.

Away from home , he tends to bowl a flatter trajectory and not flight the ball much and bowl faster, thus becoming more defensive.
Precisely. And even at home, when he comes in for some stick, he immediately starts bowling flat and fastish spin. In other words, he is a panzy - he lacks in guts but loves to chat like he has limitless courage. Which is what p!sses me off the msot about him. I hope he learnt a thing or two about guts from Krezja.
He won't change. You can keep complaining.
I am not complaining in the hope he will change. I am ranting because ranting is good ... its good for the soul. How many times do we see people here complaining when Hayden or Ponting or any one else says something like this at our players? Are they complaining in the hope that Hayden or Ponting will change? No ... they are just blowing off some steam and making an opinion on the matter.

A bit of a loose cannon but still good to hear him when he speaks about the Aussies. Just the way the Aussies talk about their opponents. Few words against the Aussies is not a bad idea and now that India has won the series he's rubbing it in. Aussies rubbed it in subtle using the book Harbhajan does it in one interview.

I like the "Aussies were busy writing books while we prepared" comment ... that was class. As for those comments against Ponting and what not ... it just seems like a cheap shot. He should take the victory with dignity and move on.
Well said - he'd do well to see how people like Tendu (his best friend supposedly) or his spin partner Kumble or Dravid carry themselves with CLASS and Dignity. Aus are morons. No doubt. But bhajji can conduct himself with class and distinguish himself from Aus morons.
I am not complaining in the hope he will change. I am ranting because ranting is good ... its good for the soul. How many times do we see people here complaining when Hayden or Ponting or any one else says something like this at our players? Are they complaining in the hope that Hayden or Ponting will change? No ... they are just blowing off some steam and making an opinion on the matter.
:hail: if only some single-point-agenda minded folks who abuse others at the drop of a hat here, will understand that
Precisely. And even at home' date=' when he comes in for some stick, he immediately starts bowling flat and fastish spin. [b']In other words, he is a panzy - he lacks in guts but loves to chat like he has limitless courage. Which is what p!sses me off the msot about him. I hope he learnt a thing or two about guts from Krezja.
Lol@that. He made 2 match saving 50s in this series. Remember that ? Panzy he is not.