Is Afridi is the most over rated player in the history of the cricket world?

Pakistanis are not stupid, they know their cricket but afridi gave them this joy of sixers and add to that v/s India, they expected more and more..well, he changed job descriptions when his instincts died down and turned to a quick leggie in the initial stages. His persona of Pathan, Pushtun, Meat, Goat and all that culinary coincidences have kept him alive within the 'under 22' crowd who just hoped for those fairytale innings. He has disappointed them again and again, but he is like keno game - pick the number and challenge the game - you might win Bob Woolmer re-discovered him at No.7, he needs to open again to have any effect on the game

Overrated ? No way !!!!!! For my money, he is better than Sehwag, and Dhoni AND Tendulkar AND Irfan FAKE Pathan. He like, hits the ball, sooooooo far and sooooooooo high. And bro, he can bowl bouncers at 80 mph !!! Remember the one which nearly TOOK LARA'S HEAD OFF !?!!?!?? And the BEASTLY hundred against India ??? Yeah, exactly bro. Afridi is the REAL PATHAN BEASTLY BEAST, bro. Come on bro, show some pride in your finest cricketer, bro. And yes, most pakis are gay but that isnt their fault bro, maybe if their women showed some skin instead of wearing ninja suits all the time, bro...
Jesus ***in christ, this is gold...:hatsoff:
Afridi is over rated only in Pakistan and nowhere else. Everyone knows exactly what he is. Its only Pakistani people who are in illusion.
Exactly everone else knows he is pants. That question to the OP poster and other pak fans is why do the pak fans rate him so much? No matter how badly he plays they all say he is great and a lot are unbelivably saying he should be captain now! Why Why Why? why do pak fans always stand by him and eulogise him. If any other played as consistently bad as afridi they would be burning his effigies on the streets of pak but with him he gets lauded with more praise. Bizzare really!
Overrated ... Definitely not. Lazy ... Yes. I'd want Afridi in my team any day of the week just because when he does fire its in a big unstoppable way.
Over a laxman or a gambhir? When on song afridi is destructive. The problem is we hear the song about once a year! The rest of time he fails again and again. And lets not talk about his appaling technique, which is even more exposed in overseas conditions like england or oz. Bhaji or Kumble are better batsman then him in such conditions.

^ Are we talking about Tests or ODIs ... and in any case ... I only said Id want him in my team. Not ... Id want him over such and such player. Regardless. I dno I am a big Afridi fan ... I dno I have this liking for entertaining cricketers ... people who can single handedly draw crowds. Afridi is one of them. Even if its him firing once a year ... when you have witnessed that, you know you have seen carnage at its absolute best.

^ Are we talking about Tests or ODIs ... and in any case ... I only said Id want him in my team. Not ... Id want him over such and such player. Regardless. I dno I am a big Afridi fan ... I dno I have this liking for entertaining cricketers ... people who can single handedly draw crowds. Afridi is one of them. Even if its him firing once a year ... when you have witnessed that, you know you have seen carnage at its absolute best.
Entertainment??? So you get a player who fires once a year and you call it entertainment. What about all those other times in the year when he does jack and gives 0% entertainment. Who only draws pak fans who worship him while rest of world think he is pants! He did jack in 20/20 WC with bat. Other players smoked it everywere and exposed afridi. As they showed there are many who can whack it harder then afridi, with more consistentcy. Just they choose not to do it longer forms of the game cos they have a Brain. Also they have technique which allows them to play in various modes. Many players can hit massive sixes and do better then afridi from yuvraj, dhoni, ponting, hayden, kp, gibbs and many many more. Even in pak team you have a more effective 6 hitter in Misbah. So no idea what all the fuss is about
Entertainment??? So you get a player who fires once a year and you call it entertainment. What about all those other times in the year when he does jack and gives 0% entertainment. Who only draws pak fans who worship him while rest of world think he is pants! He did jack in 20/20 WC with bat. Other players smoked it everywere and exposed afridi. As they showed there are many who can whack it harder then afridi, with more consistentcy. Just they choose not to do it longer forms of the game cos they have a Brain. Also they have technique which allows them to play in various modes. Many players can hit massive sixes and do better then afridi from yuvraj, dhoni, ponting, hayden, kp, gibbs and many many more. Even in pak team you have a more effective 6 hitter in Misbah. So no idea what all the fuss is about
its not 0% dsr, it gets into negative. When the team is desperate need of a bit of consolidation, he walks in, throws his wicket away and walks back fully sure of his position in the team. Thats a traitor. Add to that- you play one batsman short.

Afridi's new world record: One six on last 10 one day games. Bro, you think any beast would beat this record? Also bro, do you think any Indian actress has hairs like Afridi? Any Indian player shake hand like Afridi? Bro did you see his smile, do you think Ash can compete with him on his smile? Bro too many things to list, bro he is a legend!!

Overrated ? No way !!!!!! For my money, he is better than Sehwag, and Dhoni AND Tendulkar AND Irfan FAKE Pathan. He like, hits the ball, sooooooo far and sooooooooo high. And bro, he can bowl bouncers at 80 mph !!! Remember the one which nearly TOOK LARA'S HEAD OFF !?!!?!?? And the BEASTLY hundred against India ??? Yeah, exactly bro. Afridi is the REAL PATHAN BEASTLY BEAST, bro. Come on bro, show some pride in your finest cricketer, bro. And yes, most pakis are gay but that isnt their fault bro, maybe if their women showed some skin instead of wearing ninja suits all the time, bro...
F'n EPIC!!!! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Predator_05 for PRESIDENT (of gays) :cantstop: