Yusuf Pathan... The REAL Pathan!!!

rahulrulezz

he will win you dead matches - not WC matches or series deciders!
wth... how many WC matches did Y.Pathan play in yet... and regarding the series decider, go wash ur face, check the IPL FINAL scorecard from last year and come back again on this site... he was reason RRoyals won IPL last season...and even this year, he singlehandely won them all the matches... and just to let you know, to reach your so called Series Deciders, you have to win the matches first....

If you say Nehra has got a good bouncer then well' date= I cant argue with you. As far as Malinga is concerned, I hope you are watchin MI play, if you say that he bowls the same way as he did in the T20 against us, then no comments again. No one is disagreeing with the FACT that Yusuf is a match winner, I said that he doesnt look all that comfortable with short pitched stuff.
Kyoon Bhai, Nehra ne koi paaap kiyen hai kya ... Nannes ki boucer bouncer hai or Nehra ki bouncer googly?? though i m not a fan of Nehra but those bouncers were pretty accurate with good speed.....

Kyoon Bhai, Nehra ne koi paaap kiyen hai kya ... Nannes ki boucer bouncer hai or Nehra ki bouncer googly?? though i m not a fan of Nehra but those bouncers were pretty accurate with good speed.....
yeh indian movies ka scene nahin lagta - jab hero ne villain ke sar par bandook and some tuccha villain ne gun rakhi hero ke maa par... to hero bandook rakh deta hai - like uske bandook pichkaari hai!:hysterical::hysterical:

wth... how many WC matches did Y.Pathan played in yet... and regarding the series decider' date=' go wash ur face, check the [b']IPL FINAL scorecard from last year and come back again on this site... he was reason RRoyals won IPL last season...and even this year, he singlehandely won them all the matches... and just to let you know, to reach your so called Series Deciders, you have to win the matches first....
Good one :two_thumbs_up: He did indeed do well in the IPL Final

Cant argue... He doesn look comfortable to me playing the short pitched ones. I rest my case.

:hahaha::hahaha::hahaha: :hahaha::hahaha::hahaha: :hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:
you know... People laughed at the selectors when they first selected Sehwag for the Test Matchess that too in S. Africa.... ppl called Sehwag a slogger with no feet movement.... and then Rest is history!!! P.S. Dont know why people think that aggressive batsmen cant make it to Test level... its ok if cr@p defensive players like Kaif play Test Matches but some pahad will tootofy if Y.Pathan is selected in Probable 30 for Test matches....

wth... how many WC matches did Y.Pathan play in yet... and regarding the series decider' date=' go wash ur face, check the [b']IPL FINAL scorecard from last year and come back again on this site... he was reason RRoyals won IPL last season...and even this year, he singlehandely won them all the matches... and just to let you know, to reach your so called Series Deciders, you have to win the matches first....
I'm not doubting his match winning abilities. He definitely won RR the finals last year, none doubts that, every player has their golden moment - even Jogi won us 2 matches in our WC campaign (including the great Finals vs Pakistan). Last year RR did not win the group stage matches on his personal ability alone, Watson, Tanvir were more important cogs in the team! The Finals in IPL 1 was a very close match that could have gone any way, just like the KKR match. The innings that he played in this match were commendable though, but it still does not put him in the league of most destructive batsmen. He has to show consistency to be in that league. Even now, Greame Smith is far more of a destructive batsmen in that lineup than Pathan. Pathan does not possess the ability like Viru, Gambhir to unsettle the batsmen. On the other hand, that does not make him a bad player! I'm just contesting the fact that he is yet to prove his destructive nature in the future to earn the mantle of a very destructive batsman. He is a raw talent that still needs to be carved.

you know... People laughed at the selectors when they first selected Sehwag for the Test Matchess that too in S. Africa.... ppl called Sehwag a slogger with no feet movement.... and then Rest is history!!! P.S. Dont know why people think that aggressive batsmen cant make it to Test level... its ok if cr@p defensive players like Kaif play Test Matches but some pahad will tootofy if Y.Pathan is selected in Probable 30 for Test matches....
It would be a disaster if you try to compare Yusuf Pathan to Sehwag! People will end up laughing at u then. People were skeptical that he would not fire but he proved them otherwise. The reason he was selected was probably because of insistence from Dada, not because of whim of selectors. To realize a potential of a player like Sehwag and back it was what made Dada such a shrewd and great captain. Yusuf Pathan will not be backed by Dhoni - that is something I can guarantee you before hand (10000% for Tests). Yusuf is a good player in ODIs because of his spin bowling and is only a useful lower order batsman, he has often failed (esp in IPL) when sent up the order. That itself shows the lack of patience in Yusuf. Talking about Sehwag - that batsman has the hand-eye coordination that probably none can match in the world right now. Yusuf, on the other hand does not possess such talent. He has a talent that he does not require any amount of balls to 'settle in' like normal batsmen, thus, he is a god T20 player and a useful lower order ODI batsman. Also, he currently does not possess patience for test cricket, nor does he posses super-talent like Viru, that can allow him to ignore the patience-part!

Yusuf Pthan should be a part of Indian Test & ODI Team for full Time.....then India can start wining some more matches and in quick time.....
BTW he is already a regular member of India's T20 and ODI team just for your clarification since his performances in the last IPL .. he is not part of tests as he is not fit for tests :winky:

That was a brilliant century' date=' no doubt. But still, he needs to start performing in the international matches.[/quote'] Yeah, he didn't do much in the SA series despite playing on flat home pitches - and this is when his domestic form has been so brilliant. He is a fantastic IPL player and good for him but let's not confuse that with performances at higher levels.