Caption this

Guest Hiten.

Caption this. 111778.jpg SRT gives KKD a piece of his mind. Hand gesture..seemingly questioning him on his folly hitting the last ball for 4. KKD is serious and tense, liek someone who has coped it. Hint: Somebody stranded on 96. Rewind to Multan 2004. " I don't play for numbers, India winning matters more to me.". LOL Tu cha ai la.

LOL..here comes the abusive " moderator". If you can't stop getting personal and abusive without any provocation then don't expect anything better.
Um, same to you too? I have no clue what the hindi says. Regarding personal abuse, you abuse my favorite cricketer at every given opportunity, and I'll respond in kind. Besides, I dont like NE Patriots all that much. And had I really wanted to go abusive, I would had Sachin say "Why bother? You'd just help him make it bigger. Its bad enough that he has his head stuck up there all the time."
Um, same to you too? I have no clue what the hindi says. Regarding personal abuse, you abuse my favorite cricketer at every given opportunity, and I'll respond in kind. Besides, I dont like NE Patriots all that much. And had I really wanted to go abusive, I would had Sachin say "Why bother? You'd just help him make it bigger. Its bad enough that he has his head stuck up there all the time."
Abuse ? if you think I abused him by questioning his unhealthy obsession with his personal records, for thats all I did. If you get provoked into abusing someone just because he questions your heros priorities than I pity those that you live with, you require to be quarantined. You must be a tyrant at your home. Don't try doing that with me.

Patriot have you ****ing watched the game ? KKD was actually upset when he hit 4 and SRT patted him and asked him not to worry about it. If SRT really wanted a 100 he wouldn't have taken singles, in the first place. Every time you open such threads, you cease to amaze me how much of a ****ing retard you can be! You're finelegs' 2nd coming who would give his verdict out based on scorecard/pictures. Good ****ing job, dumbshit

If SRT really wanted a 100 he wouldn't have taken singles' date=' in the first place.[/quote'] well, he was shuffling all over against Malinga to hit fours. :winky: But in the end he probably realized, he was not going to get to it without making it look obvious. But Tendu wont be too disappointed I guess.
well, he was shuffling all over against Malinga to hit fours. :winky: But in the end he probably realized, he was not going to get to it without making it look obvious.
Umm, what is wrong in trying to improvise and get the century that was up for taking on his OWN. I never said he was not looking for a 100, but saying that he wanted KKD to play for himself (SRT) is absurd and total BS. He would've never let KKD hit 30 odd, if we really wanted that 100. Some of you are ****ing morons.
Patriot have you ****ing watched the game ? KKD was actually upset when he hit 4 and SRT patted him and asked him not to worry about it. If SRT really wanted a 100 he wouldn't have taken singles, in the first place.
Righto. I did watch the game, but not with tinted glasses like a certain sect. Is that why there regret writ on his face after KKD hit the winning runs. Singles ? He scored some 18 runs in his last 10 balls or so, something that your tinted glasses din't allow you to notice. Yeah KKD had to be upset, for one of the goals of Indian cricket teams is to work towards shoring up SRT's records.