worst no. 11 ever?

Lord

worst no. 11 ever?  

1. 1.

• chris martin (NZ)
    • munaf patel
    • c walsh
    • phil tuffnell
    • other(plz suggest,i cant remember any atm)

Guest HariSampath
o i thought it took place 40 years ago and i wasn't even born then
i was there in the stadium that time. i was sitting in the famous bay 13 area. where were u
:haha:

ya i was trying to see what you reply. you definately couldn't catch the sarcasm. :hysterical: game took place ages ago, how the hell would i attend if i am not even born then.. you made that post as if you went to watch that very game. it seems like utter copy paste from somewhere or as if you doing a big research and then post here..

Guest HariSampath
ya i was trying to see what you reply. you definately couldn't catch the sarcasm. :hysterical: game took place ages ago, how the hell would i attend if i am not even born then.. you made that post as if you went to watch that very game. it seems like utter copy paste from somewhere or as if you doing a big research and then post here..
You are seriously stupid...arent you? where did make it as if I went to see Bradman play his last test match in 1948 ? When I mentioned Eric Hollies, I just pointed out to those who may not have heard that name, he was the bowler who got Bradman for a duck in his last inngs.
Very good call. Higly entertaining uselss but loves playing crazy shots. He is from the old school number 11' date=' great fun when he walks out to bat[/quote'] he has a test 50 n averages 11.cant be the worst or useless.hes entertaining though:hysterical: