MSD to resign as Captain if RP dropped.

Drama' date=' drama everywhere. I still think RP should be a part of the squad, he hasn't had enough match practice but he will come good. Doesn't do any good to drop people after they have had couple of bad games.[/quote'] Agree! But resigning over it, thats a bit much. Slectors are selectors. That is there job not dhonis. Dhoni can give input but cannot have final say nor should he
Agree! But resigning over it, thats a bit much. Slectors are selectors. That is there job not dhonis. Dhoni can give input but cannot have final say nor should he
I am sure that the resignation part is a bit of spice from the media. There must have been a disagreement which has been spiced up in the media. Dhoni might have said "I would rather have RP than Pathan" and the media makes that an issue.
Agree! But resigning over it, thats a bit much. Slectors are selectors. That is there job not dhonis. Dhoni can give input but cannot have final say nor should he
Dhoni goes with a bit of ego and am not sure if that is right or wrong. Perhaps it will help him bargain the players he would want in the squad. Dhoni can be a bit in the face like he did to Ravi Shastri in the Twenty20 world cup and resting against the wishes of the selectors in the Sri Lanka series.
I am sure that the resignation part is a bit of spice from the media. There must have been a disagreement which has been spiced up in the media. Dhoni might have said "I would rather have RP than Pathan" and the media makes that an issue.
i hope thats true. i know i'm gonna be bashed for saying this,but if only if the reports are true,then dhoni doesnt deserve to be captain imo.this only shows how much he cares about the team,he cant get the team he wants everytime.he should learn to captain the team he has.
Guest HariSampath
Yes, selectors are there to do job, but captain is also right in having his choice, especially with bowlers. Afteralll he has to lead the team out and play, Not Cheeka. If Dhoni has confidence in RP, feels he has been on the bench too long to judge by one game etc, he should have been given his choice. Dhoni had always fought for his players, and that is how he gets them to do their best . Remember Bhajji ? But this "threaten to resign" , may not be literal...sometimes in heated discussions on selections, captains say " Ok, if my view is not important for you, find someone else to lead the team "...or words to that effect...and some selector will typically spill it to the media , most probably the selector from whose zone the dropped player is. I think Dhoni's view has to prevail and Cheeka must bring back RP...he is a far better bowler than Irfan, who sucks bigtime as a bowler these past series.
i hope thats true. i know i'm gonna be bashed for saying this' date='but if only if the reports are true,then dhoni doesnt deserve to be captain imo.this only shows how much he cares about the team,he cant get the team he wants everytime.he should learn to captain the team he has.[/quote'] Innn logo ko ungli do, yeh haath kiich lete hai !!! Dude its just a rumour, not a good time to be judgemental !!! Breaking News : Sachin to retire Sachin has decided to retire coz of the Dhoni saga with the RP Singh situation and has vowed never to play under any other captain unless its Dhoni, not even under his own captaincy !!! Source : http://www.bruceeisner.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/08/14/abc_lucid_dreaming_2.gif
Innn logo ko ungli do, yeh haath kiich lete hai !!! Dude its just a rumour, not a good time to be judgemental !!! Breaking News : Sachin to retire Sachin has decided to retire coz of the Dhoni saga with the RP Singh situation and has vowed never to play under any other captain unless its Dhoni, not even under his own captaincy !!! Source : http://www.bruceeisner.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/08/14/abc_lucid_dreaming_2.gif
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:btw,my statement was only if the reports r true,but considering its indian cricket not pak cricket,they look false