Cheteshwar Pujara in 2008

mister

Pujara in and Dravid out. I wud love Pujara even if he scores a fifty....unlike RD who's a piece of shyte rite now.
:hysterical: Thanks for the good laugh. You called RD a piece of shyte. Hilarious! Now... Err, can we move the above post to jokes section. I mean if RD is a piece of shyte - and that is not a joke, then I dont know what that is, esp given the penchant to move cricket posts to jokes section.
Brilliant! :cantstop: Will you eat all these words when he comes back and scores? :listen_dawg:
Can you give him some tips on word eating? I mean the gazillion of words you've eaten thanks to Ishant, Sachin, Veeru, Sourav and the Indian Cricket Team surely must have made you an expert on the subject.
I dunno wat makes u laugh....but...wateva.
what makes me laugh is you asserting that he is a piece of shyte
I don't think he can come back and score.He's given enough chances and he keeps on wasting 'em.Time's up for RD.
he will take a break i think. (he's more mentally distracted than any loss in technique) -but after the break he'll be back to scoring. now if he decides to call it a day, thats a different matter - these days, this selection committee does the "VRS" scheme in a forced manner - so thats a different matter.

i like this. so much competition for the MO in tests. Yuvraj can replace Ganguly Badri can replace Dravid Raina and Rohit next in line if above fail (and fight for VVS's spot when he goes in 1-2 years) Kholi and Vijay after that Pujara can 'replace' Tendulkar in 2-3 years (or earlier, if above fail)! edit: sh1t, let's make two Indian teams. lulz!

This guy should be fillin up the test spots seriously he is a run machine at the moment it would be silly to not pick him while he is in the form of his life
i agree. why wait when someone is in SUCH form? who cares if he's 20! as long as he and the team feels he can 'overcome' a failure or two, i say bring him in asap. They did that mistake with Badri, he scored in bunches a while back. now, badri seems to be out of form when he finally got his chance. shouldn't repeat that mistake. get this guy in now.