Breaking News: Bombay UNDER Control

veer

Police and politicians If guys like Raj Thackeray really care for "their Mumbai," they need to fight to get better arms, better vests, higher salaries and more perks for the police. It is pitiful to watch the policemen standing around with obsolete rifles, while the perpetrators are running riot with AK-47s. At least 50% of Mumbai policemen should have an assault rifle; maybe the Shiv Sena and MNS (or whatever) can work together to raise money for this effort. I swear I will contribute.

I am not an emotional guy but right now, I was moved to tears when I saw clips of the slain decorated officers and then accompanying footage of common people under attack. And I love Ratan Tata. What a man!
Ditto to all. Of all the events that have occurred on this day, the one that I can never get over is this: Traps were laid successfully to silence heroic police officers. I just cannot accept it.

If guys like Raj Thackeray really care for "their Mumbai," they need to fight to get better arms, better vests, higher salaries and more perks for the police. It is pitiful to watch the policemen standing around with obsolete rifles, while the perpetrators are running riot with AK-47s. At least 50% of Mumbai policemen should have an assault rifle; maybe the Shiv Sena and MNS (or whatever) can work together to raise money for this effort. I swear I will contribute.
Raj Thackeray hasn't given a single interview or a soundbyte to condemn this. The ****ing coward is probably hiding under his bed hoping for this to end soon. What a ****

Raj Thackeray hasn't given a single interview or a soundbyte to condemn this. The ****ing coward is probably hiding under his bed hoping for this to end soon. What a ****
Also, have any of the moderate Muslim leaders said anything? Not that anything that all these leaders (Hindu/Muslim/...) say really matters, but one looks for these symbolic gestures.

Also' date=' have any of the moderate Muslim leaders said anything? Not that anything that all these leaders (Hindu/Muslim/...) say really matters, but one looks for these symbolic gestures.[/quote'] Forget them. Mumbai was supposed to be this guy's den given his chest thumping and supposed 'angst' at the state of Mumbai. The **** goes with his goons to beat up innocent students but is nowhere to be found when his city is under seige. Spineless gutless ****.

Forget them. Mumbai was supposed to be this guy's den given his chest thumping and supposed 'angst' at the state of Mumbai. The **** goes with his goons to beat up innocent students but is nowhere to be found when his city is under seige. Spineless gutless ****.
phucking puss ies they are... all thackerays are missing right now