Breaking News: Bombay UNDER Control

veer

I'm guessing by neighboruing country u mean Pak. But why would they do this? They have a lot more to lose than this! I mean americans' date=' australians, and britishers were among the dead.[/quote'] ok here is what ACTUALLY happened ... ISI's branch was officially banned 24 hrs ago so these morons either had to act now or never .. they executed the plan b4 pak govt could have stopped them. Why they did it .. so they show pak govt that ISI does what it wants ... also if India retaliates then they again become important for Pak govt .. Its ISI Vs Pak Govt and ISI & PAk Vs India

ok here is what ACTUALLY happened ... ISI's branch was officially banned 24 hrs ago so these morons either had to act now or never .. they executed the plan b4 pak govt could have stopped them. Why they did it .. so they show pak govt that ISI does what it wants ... also if India retaliates then they again become important for Pak govt .. Its ISI Vs Pak Govt and ISI & PAk Vs India
Where did you get this info? Source?

Kaun ullu ka pattha would be worried if this dude threatened with"tough" action?!? _45246513_45245854_146x110.jpg Let him do what he does best, i.e., making economic policies. Ruling a country is not his cup of tea, dude doesnt even seem like he enjoys the responsibility.

it was in the news yesterday b4 all this happened that Pak govt has been forced by US to shut this branch of ISI
These are the same *******s who were behind the Indian Embassy bombing in Kabul. If the ISI is behind these attacks then it's bad news for Pakistan as the focus will now be on Pak's inability to control rogue agencies and a sure fire way to invite foreign troops and influences to come in and be more active in the country. Like I said, Pakistan should be quarantined as a nation until it can clean up it's own filth.

These are the same *******s who were behind the Indian Embassy bombing in Kabul. If the ISI is behind these attacks then it's bad news for Pakistan as the focus will now be on Pak's inability to control rogue agencies and a sure fire way to invite foreign troops and influences to come in and be more active in the country. Like I said, Pakistan should be quarantined as a nation until it can clean up it's own filth.
Pak is a cancer to the whole world. Let's just terminate it.

wont happen .. it will become pak ki izzat ka sawal .. seriously , even pak army cant go to some places in pak so forget UN ... I dont know what we should .. the fact is that they dont have anything to lose and we have everything ...