Breaking News: Bombay UNDER Control

veer

back to original question. can the govt afford to spin this as anything other than a Pak attack?
Maybe not, but that doesn't preclude the possibility. And after listening to that audio, i am sure that them claiming to be from Hyderabad (the deccan one in south india) is totally false.

Seriously, I cannot wait for Obama to take charge and take Pakistan to task for its inability to rein in the extremists organizations that continue to thrive in Pak. Pakistan has totally failed in protecting its own and our people from these brainwashed and dangerous people. Time for US to go into Pakistan, take control through all means and uproot these organizations.

i'm not saying Pak are / are not involved. i'd just like our media and govt to sound more convincing and credible. as an aside i know perfectly intelligent Pakistanis that will suspect this whole episode to be a plot by India designed to take out Pakistan.

What is this ?:((:((:((.Seriously the most damaging of all terror attacks in Indian history . and some one put a plaster on our pathetic excuse of a PM .I want emergency to be declared ,yes a knee jerk reaction.But who else can manage this crisis ,other than Army .Oh wait we have a puppet as president . God ,do we deserve this ?:pray:

heard that video..and what are the chances that he was indeed from inside Nariman house and one of the terrorists?
lol i was wondering about that too. How did the tv station verify that ? Maybe the guy called from within the house.. or maybe the tv station called in ?

i'm not saying Pak are / are not involved. i'd just like our media and govt to sound more convincing and credible. as an aside i know perfectly intelligent Pakistanis that will suspect this whole episode to be a plot by India designed to take out Pakistan.
Over the years, there have been INNUMERABLE proofs given of Pakistan involvement in terror attacks all over India. It doesn't matter how convincing the argument is. The Americans and the world took notice only after 9/11. They know very well how bad the situation is inside Pakistan. They are not acting because Pakistan is helping in fighting the Taliban and AlQaeda in Afghan border.

another question is why these commandos were so late.. few major cities should already have special forces in place..
The decision to call NSG lies with state government. NSG was called ONLY after the ATS chief was killed. And it took them 3 hours to get together and board the plane. Then, BEST buses brought them to the scene. Lots of gaffes. But hindsight is 20/20 :(( Similarities to 1999 hijack where NSG was too late come to mind.

The decision to call NSG lies with state government. NSG was called ONLY after the ATS chief was killed. And it took them 3 hours to get together and board the plane. Then' date= BEST buses brought them to the scene. Lots of gaffes. But hindsight is 20/20 :((
Really? :omg: Helli them in for ***** sake.

According to IBN, terrorists are cornered at Nariman House and Oberoi Hotel, and according to rediff, two new blasts at nariman house. All these blasts and improper communication shows the naivete of the terrorists - young guys just brainwashed to go and kill people for the sake of God.