Breaking News: Bombay UNDER Control

veer

again ab woh kaisa hoga .. r u saying its time for India to take it to the next level ?
We need someone who can immediately point the nuclear weapons towards Pakistan and ask it to stop nicely. Otherwise, do what Truman did. Don't the Americans say that it was the last option. It is the same here too. Just get all the guys who are bordering Pakistan inward.

How would they benefit?
If China was the puppet master with ISI then the benefits are obvious. USA/UK benefit by keeping India's superpower ambitions in check. There are plenty of countries/groups with motives. Even if Islamists carried out does not mean that green light did not come from a larger power. You do know that SAS plant plenty of bombs in Iraq to drum up frenzy between Sunnis and Shias? It's like putting match stick to already existing animosity. Keep them occupied by fighting each other. I hope they were not involved in anyway though.

again ab woh kaisa hoga .. r u saying its time for India to take it to the next level ?
its birth was wrong in the first place, India won't do anything nor any country will support it...US of A probably will have to By that it means, taking care of their intelligence and army..nothing to do with civilians

We need someone who can immediately point the nuclear weapons towards Pakistan and ask it to stop nicely. Otherwise' date=' do what Truman did. Don't the Americans say that it was the last option. It is the same here too. Just get all the guys who are bordering Pakistan inward.[/quote'] again .. this reminds me to what an Ex- General of Pak army said "we dont mind going to nuclear war, we dont have much to lose and that way we can start fresh where as India will be badly hurt " .. something on these lines

again .. this reminds me to what an Ex- General of Pak army said "we dont mind going to nuclear war' date=' we dont have much to lose and that way we can start fresh where as India will be badly hurt " .. something on these lines[/quote'] I think thats kinda dumb. You wouldn't survive a nuclear attack by India. You would die. If Pakistan waged a nuclear war against us, the casualty size would be the population of M. Pradesh. Ours would wipe them off the face of the earth. This is wrong because it will kill innocent families and children who could potentially give a lot more to the planet than terrorism - but I mean we need to think aggressively instead of being passive about the attacks.

I feel rage, I feel hatred... I feel sad, I feel hollow, I want to change this, I want it to end... But, I'm clueless, I'm useless.... What do I do? What can I do? What can we do? I feel like a ghost trying to wake my body up. I'm lost... I'm so sorry..