Breaking News: Bombay UNDER Control

veer

bloody votes...what else...:finger: advani has already done his barking for votes...******* politicans, ******* media....what a joke...:((
and y the hell does he have a shawl on his shoulder .. its not even cold ... I think he is trying to score points ... and he is openly declaring that Pak is responsible

yeh bhutni ka is just saying "I told u so" .. BC sab votes ka chakkar
woh toh pata hai, par yeh kya karlega anywayz, hez not a leader in Mumbai. Vote mile na mile, i want each and every minister to come forward and talk bull crap about pakistan which would actually make sense to me

hopefully there is minimum or no hostage casualty....just imagine if terrorists kill all hostages towards the end......all this agonising wait will be such a waste.
yaar I have been saying this since yesterday , they might have a plan to end this with a bang .. why else would they be carrying so much RDX .. in sab ki ma ki ch

Govt says the weapons were provided by mumbai underworld and these mofos got training in peshawar but they left karachi without weapons
That would seem quite plausible actually. Would tie in the deaths of the top cops as sort of a payout for the ammo provided.