Breaking News: Bombay UNDER Control

veer

saw those scenes where sons of guns got police vehicle and then shot at onlookers randomly while driving.. .. if my car was sitting there, i would have gone after them.. if I had a bike and a gun.. i would have gone after them... sheeet sheeeet sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet...

This is terrible. One of the guy was hit in the hand by a bullet and rather than helping him out the media guys on ibn live were asking the fella to show his hands to the camera. Freaking morons. I guess India has no respite. There are far too many soft targets in a place like India. Random firing, random bombing can be done on so many places and it doesn't have to be a high profile place for terrorists to catch attention. India will never be the same again. I would rather look for a small place outside the towns and cities to stay when visiting India rather than look for the best hotel. What do people get out of this is beyond me...

i will continue to blame islam for this madness-99% of "innocent" muslims are culpable in this "jihad" by turning a blind eye on their fellow muslims who are reponsible for this.
in a way i agree with what you are saying... king khan of bollywood and other khans should come out and say something ..

in a way i agree with what you are saying... king khan of bollywood and other khans should come out and say something ..
these terrorists are probably not even Indian why should SRK say something :hmmmm2: even if they are I dont think it has anything to do with a normal muslim in India ... people like Amar singh should come out and say "we need to kill them even if they are muslims" its politicians job not bollywood star's

Nothing will happen. Politicians will read the usual pre-prepared lines.
Sadly true. All will be forgotten in a few weeks till next such event occurs. At this rate we wont have to wait long for it to happen again. :((