Breaking News: Bombay UNDER Control

veer

NDTV. Maharastra Govt was informed by RAW and IB in Sept that Taj and Oberoi Hotel. Of course Mharastra Govt was busy defending the dignity of Marathi Manoos back then.
Lurks I really don't know how true this kind of news is. The IB / RAW have made claims of having specific prior information after almost every terror attack in recent. Maybe they leak such stuff to the media just to save their backside and shift the entire blame on the government.

I know its easy to point this stuff out now as hindsight is 20/20, but in regards to the planning, there was this guy who escaped from one of the hotels ( I think Taj), and giving an interview on NDTV. One thing he said was that the cable tv was on for quite some time, probably quite a few hours since this episode began.

I know its easy to point this stuff out now as hindsight is 20/20, but in regards to the planning, there was this guy who escaped from one of the hotels ( I think Taj), and giving an interview on NDTV. One thing he said was that the cable tv was on for quite some time, probably quite a few hours since this episode began.
well even after cable tv was shut off the media was requested to stop providing strategic details but seems they kept doing it which potentially could have been conveyed to the terrorists using satellite phones

R.I.P ... hope Rajeevs , holybaba and other folks who live in mumbai did not get affected and their friends and family are safe . :pray: Why are you surprised GKD ? This is a country which has completely forgotten what happened in 1989 to your community. The way our media maharathis were saying this was India's 911 made my blood boil. Someone should tell these gutless moral-less dickheads that 911 was a walk in the park compared to what happened in 1989 and what has happened over eons in what used to be Hindustan. how can people be sooo callous ? We as a country have a mass Alzheimers. Our attention span is at best 2 months. This is what happens when we produce ( by the millions ) cbominable specimens that can be found in plenty right here on this forum that shamelessly fight pitched forum battles for protecting the "Human Rights" of a community that religiously follows the great religion of peace which has a enviable track record when it comes to wiping out humanity.
I believe in human rights too but they are for humans not for these shaitan jehadis- wish we can extract a measure of revenge by coming up with some inhuman rights that can be afflicted on these evil elements.

WTH ?? LK Advani and Rajnath Singh to skip all party meeting called by Prime Minister ! Know these meetings are of not much use.Still their ignorance of the situation is quite pathetic.
It shows unity in the least. Now we are demonstrating to the entire world that even in a moment of crisis like this, our leaders cant stand united.

Why are you surprised GKD ? This is a country which has completely forgotten what happened in 1989 to your community. The way our media maharathis were saying this was India's 911 made my blood boil. Someone should tell these gutless moral-less dickheads that 911 was a walk in the park compared to what happened in 1989 and what has happened over eons in what used to be Hindustan. how can people be sooo callous ? We as a country have a mass Alzheimers. Our attention span is at best 2 months. This is what happens when we produce ( by the millions ) cbominable specimens that can be found in plenty right here on this forum that shamelessly fight pitched forum battles for protecting the "Human Rights" of a community that religiously follows the great religion of peace which has a enviable track record when it comes to wiping out humanity.
Good to see you BB :hatsoff:

The worst possible thing is happening right now on Indian television. The first two days, our channels were rife with reporting from the scenes of action, of death and destruction, of tales of courage and bravado of our commandos, of public anger of the politicians. Now, all of that has been replaced with news about the silly politicking thats happening... Who is going to resign? Who is going to replace? what impact will it have on state and central elections? Who will replace Mahararshtra CM? Phuck! Ultimately, what this country is bothered about is power, power and more power.

The worst possible thing is happening right now on Indian television. The first two days, our channels were rife with reporting from the scenes of action, of death and destruction, of tales of courage and bravado of our commandos, of public anger of the politicians. Now, all of that has been replaced with news about the silly politicking thats happening... Who is going to resign? Who is going to replace? what impact will it have on state and central elections? Who will replace Mahararshtra CM? Phuck! Ultimately, what this country is bothered about is power, power and more power.
and what shall they be discussing? PM office is not making any statements about the attacks ... so they can only report what is happening

here is another sad story German's wife missed call before husband died in Mumbai Mon, Dec 1 04:19 AM The wife of a German businessman who fell from a window at the Taj hotel during a terrorist attack says she missed a phone call from him the night he died. Claudia Burkei says she exchanged text messages with her husband Ralph Burkei on Thursday and learnt he had barricaded himself in his room. Thinking he was safe, she went to sleep. Later she was told by Ralph Burkei's business partner that he had died and saw she'd missed a call from him. Burkei is quoted by the Sunday edition of Germany's Bild Zeitung as saying, "I am still deeply shocked." Indian officials have reported that three Germans died but the Foreign Ministry has confirmed only Burkei's death. He was 51 and the former vice president of the 1860 Munich football club http://in.news.yahoo.com/48/20081201/1247/twl-german-s-wife-missed-call-before-hus_1.html

and what shall they be discussing? PM office is not making any statements about the attacks ... so they can only report what is happening
That is true. But all this nonsense of 'Enough is Enough', 'India's 9/11', 'This time, we shall not let that pass'... is absolute BS. From the tragedy of all the death and misery, all the politicians have completely hijacked the debate with their 'who's gonna come to power?', 'Is their enough time for the Congress to win the elections?', 'If Vilasrao Deshmukh is replaced, will his successor have enough time win public support again?' Shameless bastards, all they're interested in is winning elections. Nothing else matters to them.