Pakistani Connection

bharat297

I'd love to see ONE SINGLE NEWSPAPER from the global media (no pakis' date=' this doesn't include DAWN and the JUNG lagi hui news) which acknowledges the claims of Mr. [b']AMAR SINGH, HEERA LAL, BJP KA ORANGE BAND AND SHARAB KI BOTTLE...:hysterical:
he surely has a soft spot for Minorities in India .. so much love for christians and sikhs ...

Tip of the iceberg yaar, tip of the ICEBERG. Watch this ch.uthiya from 5:55 onwards JEE, SUNIYE, HUMEY KHABHAR MILLI HAI AUR APNE INDIAN INTELLIGENCE SET-UP KE ANDAR SE PAHOONCHI HAI KE IS LADKE KA NAAM AMAR SINGH HAI AUR ISKE SAATH JOH LADKA MAARA GAYA HAI, ISKA NAAM HEERA LAL HAI...ISKO MAAR KE SHAKAL MUTILIATE KAR DI GAYI HI...KISI PAKISTANI MUSALMAAN KI SHAKAL AISI NAHI HOTI...AAYI, ANALYSE KARIYE....BACKPACK MEIN SHARAB KI BOTTLE HAI....:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
THICK-AS-PIG-SH]T.
If I look closely at the piglet and @ the bhadwa conducting the interview (not the chu tiya analyst who is spouting off his views)...I see a fairly close resemblance in facial contours/skin color. :haha: But Amar Singh and Hera Lal...now that just takes the cake!! :hysterical:

Not just the forum, their MEDIA is saying it too...:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: I guess their retarded inbred forummers are merely regurgitating the words of lunatics like the guy in this video with the Santa Claus hat. And these morons expect Indians to take their media's claims seriously...LMFAO
One thing i will admit though is that i would have no hesitation in throwing some throat-yoghurt to that chick
LOL ..are these people living in a bubble or what :haha:?? That santa chuza g@andu was saying US staged 9/11 and India staged 2001 parliament & current Mumbai attack. Why would we want to mess with any country without any reason ? we have never invaded any country. Also I my blood boiled when he says "akal to hai nahi" :mad:. This penchor has a cow dung brain. He should look what his country achieved in terms of "akal" ? and then look at what India has achieved.

As for the 'zionist Hindu thread' theory, it goes down the drain.. wasim130106_4573t.jpg I suppose the guy above must also be a Hindu wearing a zionist tilak? :hmmm: P.S if you couldnt figure out the man, its Wasim Akram. And for the 'he doesnt 'look' Pakistani'. Wow, it can be very tough to distinguish Pakistanis or Indians.

Also..how the duck does he know that Islamist extremest does not carry sharab bottles. This is an acknowledgement that this mofo knows everything about them. And so much for that Pakistani looks ! Penchor did his madrasa teach him that there was cross country migration during partition. And ya, their previous dictator Musharraf was born in (what now is )India. Does he have a Pakistani look or Indian look ? BKL..akal ghas charne gayi hai..Mofos don't even know names correctly. They called Patil as Patel and Late Hemant Karkare has "Kurkura".

Not just the forum, their MEDIA is saying it too...:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: I guess their retarded inbred forummers are merely regurgitating the words of lunatics like the guy in this video with the Santa Claus hat. And these morons expect Indians to take their media's claims seriously...LMFAO BrassTacks: The Mumbai Drama-Real Untold Story Part4 One thing i will admit though is that i would have no hesitation in throwing some throat-yoghurt to that chick
Wow. do they let any retard on tele in Pak, This idiot is just spitting out random **** and is making a total ass of himself

If therez a INDIA-pak WAR rite away If there is a INDIA-pakistan WAR at this time, who all would be supporting us and who all would be giving arms to pakistan???? herez what i fee, who all would be with India - our good old friend Russia will be with us -MOSSADS???Israeliz helped us in Kargil war too, if m rite. our intelligence RAW teamed up with Mossad, the best intelligence agency in the world till date, during Kargil war. -THE FBI'S?? American Army?? or they might play their diplomat role again?? with Pak?? - china perhapz???

Come on guys! No views on the theory presented here by K Subramanium who I came to know is a prominent strategy expert in security area? All I wanted to know was whether this theory convinced you? It did convince me initially but then several question started arising in my my if it was based on conjecture. For example Subramanyam is convinced that ISI is behind all this. How? Has his detailed survey and studies given him this view or is there cold evidence of that? What are your views?

Blundered? Absolutely. This is going to take Pakistan down really into the gutters. While killing people in streets and holding people hostage may seem "daredevilry" to some, it has effectively left Indian establishment with a treasuredrove of evidence - cellphones, calls, GPS, boats, weapons, ammunitions..and a alive terrorist. And these are what has been shared with the people. If India plays it right it can prove beyond reasonable doubt of Pakistan's hand. By the way I am not sure if there was anything new in the article Chandan. Did anything in particular catch your attention?