Pakistani Connection

bharat297

as a pakistani....i must admit this was making false judgment without any proof and i know right from wrong....i switch the channel on these types of programs...i receive an indian channel Aaj Thak, which i am sure you guyz know. i found their programming to be of the same level as this program. its fine to bring up any sort of theories but a good news channel will let the audience know that these are simply just random guesses...these guyz are misleading the viewers, just like some indian stations i watched. for proper news watch a neutral channel like CNN.

i hate this zardari dude....he is a complete sellout...don't get me wrong, i am for having pakistani government cooperate with India on any level possible to defeat terror, but this guy is bending down to you guyz. he could have said and done the same thing to save us the respectable citizens of pakistan from shame. more than india we have suffered from terror. i am from peshawar and we have bombs going off like there is no tomorrow. if you work for the government in pakistan, you are the prime suspect. I think it will not be in the interest of india or pakistan to refresh the tensions that will force the pakistani government to move their army to indian border. this will weaken pakistans ability to deal with the militants and in turn cause more trouble in pakistan and india as a whole. you guyz are very amateur to be pointing your guns at pakistan. we are the same people and we hate each other so much but we know what we are and were we belong. i can live with the idea of indians hating pakistani's and vice versa but i can't live to see terrorism terrorize me day and night. i rather die in a war against the indians then not knowingly be blown up along with a suicide bomber. so chill out, hate me and enjoy it but think realistically. Ofcouse this terror tracks back to US, Soviet conflict. ISI and US had great interest in having an army that could fight wars. after the war, stability in the country was never imposed and pakistan government supported the taliban and gave them raise. whats done is done, i hate that fact but it is something that we are paying for today. i have lost a friend in Peshawar city bombing, who came to my house before he went to city and asked me to accompany him. i said rear No to him and now i still live. when your Yes's and No's can determine your life and death, you then purely understand how much you hate people, groups, governments infiltrating with your freedom.

Guest dada_rocks
i hate this zardari dude....he is a complete sellout...don't get me wrong' date=' i am for having pakistani government cooperate with India on any level possible to defeat terror, but this guy is bending down to you guyz. he could have said and done the same thing to save us the respectable citizens of pakistan from shame. [b']more than india we have suffered from terror. i am from peshawar and we have bombs going off like there is no tomorrow. if you work for the government in pakistan, you are the prime suspect. I think it will not be in the interest of india or pakistan to refresh the tensions that will for the pakistani government to move their army to indian border. this will weaken pakistans ability to deal with the militants and in turn cause more trouble in pakistan and india as a whole. you guyz are very amateur to be pointing your guns at pakistan. we are the same people and we hate each other so much but we know what we are and were we belong. i can live with the idea of indians hating pakistani's and vice versa but i can't live to see terrorism terrorize me day and night. i rather die in a war against the indians then not knowingly be blown up along with a suicide bomber. so chill out, hate me and enjoy it but think realistically. Ofcouse this terror tracks back to US, Soviet conflict. ISI and US had great interest in having an army that could fight wars. after the war, stability in the country was never imposed and pakistan government supported the taliban and gave them raise. whats done is done, i hate that fact but it is something that we are paying for today. i have lost a friend in Peshawar city bombing, who came to my house before he went to city and asked me to accompany him. i said rear No to him and now i still live. when your Yes's and No's can determine your life and death, you then purely understand how much you hate people, groups, governments infiltrating with your freedom.
Well you have created the frankstein and are reaping the rewards.. you keep berating we have suffered more as if terrorists in pakistan have come from mars.. they are your own medersah educated murderes whic you raised for others

Well you have created the frankstein and are reaping the rewards.. you keep berating we have suffered more as if terrorists in pakistan have come from mars.. they are your own medersah educated murderes whic you raised for others
you are absolutely right, as long as we are on the same page....its also important to realize that its much deeper than mudrasa's.....cuz most of them have nothing fishy going on and trust me on that if you will. it is about who is in control of the madrasa and where their connections lead to (they influence their students). they are ultimately connected to a militant group. in short when i say we suffer more, it is only to stress that its our problem and we know it and we are dealing with it...we are loosing life....but we are fighting with it.... knowing that it is useless to discuss history of how things got started, i agree that militants have taken our great leaders, citizens life. we must continuely fight it to bring normalcy to the people of pakistan and that will clear problems in india. having india bullying pakistan will accomplish the opposite effect. i do think polititions are giving it extra air to get support in elections and going by the news, many indians are rightly holding their government responsible and not pointing fingers at pakistan. i wait for indian government to finish their investigation first. historically it all starts like this....

Guest dada_rocks
you are absolutely right, as long as we are on the same page....its also important to realize that its much deeper than mudrasa's.....cuz most of them have nothing fishy going on and trust me on that if you will. it is about who is in control of the madrasa and where their connections lead to (they influence their students). they are ultimately connected to a militant group. in short when i say we suffer more, it is only to stress that its our problem and we know it and we are dealing with it...we are loosing life....but we are fighting with it.... knowing that it is useless to discuss history of how things got started, i agree that militants have taken our great leaders, citizens life. we must continuely fight it to bring normalcy to the people of pakistan and that will clear problems in india. having india bullying pakistan will accomplish the opposite effect. i do think polititions are giving it extra air to get support in elections and going by the news, many indians are rightly holding their government responsible and not pointing fingers at pakistan. i wait for indian government to finish their investigation first. historically it all starts like this....
Check the curriculum of medersah or even mainstream pakistani school thart's where the rot sets in.. It's not any indian saying it;s Pakistan's own academic saying www.sdpi.org. read here.. yes it is useless to discuss how it started provided you are doing sthg to undo that.. but no nothigin is happening still minds are being corrupted through the same books..

Actually I want to know why has USA not been able to wipe out Al-Quieda even 7 years after deadly 9/11?
I think I know. 1) Because it is a well spread network. 2) The Saudi oil money which flows into these organizations. 3) Guess what Pakistan is helping them hide. After all US can't strike in hte middle of Pakistan, no matter what Rambo says

Check the curriculum of medersah or even mainstream pakistani school thart's where the rot sets in.. It's not any indian saying it;s Pakistan's own academic saying www.sdpi.org. read here.. yes it is useless to discuss how it started provided you are doing sthg to undo that.. but no nothigin is happening still minds are being corrupted through the same books..
madrasa's had been strictly teaching religious subject and again if they follow that specifically it will not lead them to terror, cuz then you would be dealing with over a billion of terrorists. they curriculum means less when most of what you will be influenced by is the brainwashing that takes place through oral motivation. and you will find that majority of the madrasa's stuck to religious teachings not terror teaching. besides going and discussing this i want to come into an agreement with you. i believe the main reason so many people are being recruited is the general well being of people in the given communities. poor, uneducated people are the main targets of the recruiters that are based in specific madrasas. those students are more likly to be brainwashed when he is forced to believe that he has nothing to live for and the path to heaven is cut and clear. now majority of madrasas in the country do not teach that, nor do they all have links to militant groups so it does not make sense to hold shut down all madrasaa's. pakistani government a while back required all the registered madrasa's to follow a strict curriculum that would include teachings besides religion, which i though was a good idea because most of madrassa's students are poor who are preferred by their parents to go to religious school. now i don't know if the rules have been implemented or not (that is possible in a democratically stable pakistan and not dictatorship) Wat is needed is not just all out war against the infected area...you have to realize that the militants are nothing without support. a way is to focus on the future generation, because that is exactly what the militants are doing in madrassas. money needs to be invested into providing proper education and remote areas of pakistan need to be developed. the standard of living for the people need to be brought up, it will change the culture of the people as a whole. at the same time, a lot should be done to cripple the militant groups in a well planed mission that are based on high intelligence (don't go blowing houses that have innocent people in them). more American attacks on innocent live's is not the way, because they kill one man at the cost of creating many more enemies. i think its a slow progress solution but it is a sure thing. this is exactly what imran khan believes and ironically to many people he comes off as a Taliban lover. ok brother, time for me to sleep. just know that a lot has changed for pakistan in recent times. its not the old pakistan and the people are waking up to all these issues. it may seem like a chaos in the country but they are heading in a direction where people voices may be heard. may the victims of terror rest in peace... khuda haffiz or in pashto...allah de mal sha

as a pakistani....i must admit this was making false judgment without any proof and i know right from wrong....i switch the channel on these types of programs...i receive an indian channel Aaj Thak' date=' which i am sure you guyz know. i found their programming to be of the same level as this program. its fine to bring up any sort of theories but a good news channel will let the audience know that these are simply just random guesses...these guyz are misleading the viewers, just like some indian stations i watched. for proper news watch a neutral channel like CNN.[/quote'] Pathan, We also criticize Indian media sometimes- often because of the hurry to churn out headlines without ascertaning facts- but that can be considered incompetency; the Pakistani media however engages in blatant false propoganda of the extreme as witnessed here. There is definitely a huge difference; we have the basics right in media- just need refinement but Pak Media completely lacks basics of journalism (except for very few).

Guest dada_rocks
There is simply no comparision between Indian media and Pak media. Yes' date=' India media have their faults but atleast they are free and not government mouthpieces unlike 'We won all wars against India' type Pak media.[/quote'] on pkpolitics.com there is a show where urdu columnist gather to discuss issues last month in one of these shows on being targeted by eastablishment that pakistani media doesn;t care about national interest and is loose cannon one of the columnist said.. what are they talking about.. " We have still not said anyone that all war against India was started by us , we are still peddling the theory which army gave us"

Guest dada_rocks
If there is a INDIA-pakistan WAR at this time, who all would be supporting us and who all would be giving arms to pakistan???? herez what i fee, who all would be with India - our good old friend Russia will be with us -MOSSADS???Israeliz helped us in Kargil war too, if m rite. our intelligence RAW teamed up with Mossad, the best intelligence agency in the world till date, during Kargil war. -THE FBI'S?? American Army?? or they might play their diplomat role again?? with Pak?? - china perhapz???
yet we have psec-pest and islamist-irritant lobby who woudl routinely put Israel down and felicitate likes of Yaseer Arafat ( the orginal terrorist) from the pulpit of Red Fort...... MOSad Israel provides it help silently all the time they are not insecure nation that they need open mollycoddling to feel important

MOSad Israel provides it help silently all the time they are not insecure nation that they need open mollycoddling to feel important
this is the reason, this is the reason why India should have accepted Mossad help in this Bombay massacre. tattu agency of ISI or anyone won't even know who was India being helped by.

Guest dada_rocks
this is the reason, this is the reason why India should have accepted Mossad help in this Bombay massacre. tattu agency of ISI or anyone won't even know who was India being helped by.
precisely they never expect song and dance and fanfare.. they are serious country they see common interest and they go for it wihtout even bothering what India does openly in public which more often than not is putting Israel down

The sad thing is paks and muslims actually believe this rubbish. They are not spinning or BS, the masses believe this. Even in UK many muslims, educated ones as well, believe that 9/11 was done by the jews or bush. I wouldnt mind if they were just making it up but the scary thing is they believe this cr#p whole heartedly.

precisely they never expect song and dance and fanfare.. they are serious country they see common interest and they go for it wihtout even bothering what India does openly in public which more often than not is putting Israel down
the fact is that Jewish people just love India and Indians. and if you are Israeli, then you are a Jewish offcourse. thats why they are always ready to help us Barring Hindus, they were tourtured by people from each and every religion, hence they are so affectionate to Hindus/India in particular

Guest dada_rocks
The sad thing is paks and muslims actually believe this rubbish. They are not spinning or BS, the masses believe this. Even in UK many muslims, educated ones as well, believe that 9/11 was done by the jews or bush. I wouldnt mind if they were just making it up but the scary thing is they believe this cr#p whole heartedly.
Even we have a clown here who belives 9/11 was inside job his name is cc and I call him chief clown..

Guest dada_rocks
the fact is that Jewish people just love India and Indians. and if you are Israeli, then you are a Jewish offcourse. thats why they are always ready to help us Barring Hindus, they were tourtured by people from each and every religion, hence they are so affectionate to Hindus/India in particular
Tell me about it I interact with them on daily basis.. I am working for their anti-missile defence project .....It might be a coincidence but since day one even while I was in India my work took me to Israel..They are nice and smartest people around.. Have seen general history graduates working as project managers for engg project and still doing hell of a job. well hindus have been affectionate to anyone who came knocking jews parsis christians you name it, for help even those marauders who came knocking with sword in their hand have gotten affection and are still getting

Even we have a clown here who belives 9/11 was inside job his name is cc and I call him chief clown..
Indeed. But I dont think he believes half the stuff he types, he has to be taken with a pinch of salt. He just argues for the fun of it some times and just wants to play devil advocates. Since you and others have not posted for a while. He has flip flopped and has slaughtered Islam at times.

Tell me about it I interact with them on daily basis.. I am working for their anti-missile defence project .....
:two_thumbs_up:
well hindus have been affectionate to anyone who came knocking for help even those marauders who came with knocking with sword in their hadn have gotten affection and are still getting
good to know that.. i used to have a small business rite next to a Kiosk where Israeliz used to work and used to call people and make them ch_tiya and make good sale for their small business. whenever they used to make the first sale of the day, they used to come and bring 1 dollar and place it rite in front of the small Mandir which we had built in our shop. i mean who does this?? p.s - also i feel Israeliz are the best salesman in the world. they know the tact of how to make a customer Ch_tiya and make a quick sale:winky:. hatz of to them for that