Terrorism, radicalization, Taliban, Kashmir yada yada

Dhondy

All types. Suspicious individuals stop and searched. Infiltrate mosques and islamic centres to clamp down on radicals and find out about radicals. This will also help to stop spread of fundies. Racial profiling will of course be in play. Muslims will be stopped more then others and muslim houses searched more then others, thats how it has to be. Some times it will cross boundaries. As long as there are checks in police system for this then it is a neccesary evil in the combat of nutters.
In the UK, when they foiled the plot of the terrorists who had planned to blow up night clubs and something. They had been watching these people for a while, they watched who they interacted with, they traced their phone calls, followed them around when they went to the shops, found out what they were buying. It even got to the point, where they broke into their house and installed secret camera's and found out what they were doing. It seems extreme, but it is needed at times. This may be an UK only problem Muslim parents need to do their part by sending their kids to normal schools and not Islamic schools. They are separating themselves from the rest of the community and those schools teach crap. A lot of them are known to teach Wahabism, but the government here won't do **** about it. These kids are brought up thinking Islam is better than everything else, if you are Muslim, you are superior and other religions shouldn't exist. What do you expect is going to happen as this person grows up?

How abt "Sachin Tendulkar is a batsman like any other' date=' and [b']should not be treated like God or given special excuses for being allowed to play carrying an injury" That would be one for the starters - the brigades which he leads, called "Feel positive on Ind. cricket brigade" :haha: and "throw-the-trash-at-anyone-saying-negative-on-Ind-cricket brigade" Those have irked gambo enough :haha:
Don't flatter yourself Arundhati. I stopped reading your cricket 'inputs' a long time ago when I realised how insipid they were. I did, however, read your posts during the past week hoping for something unique and refreshing but I have realised that your views on non-cricket are just simple, hackneyed and banal.

Guest dada_rocks

We are a country where the elite mofos who are crying like pig this time had been roaming around with candle light in their hands defending terrorists like SAR Geelani.. yes in my book he remains terrrosits.. in court of India the daily call coming from LET members may not be evidence enough but in my book it is..

I have answered it many times. I am not the one who is sitting in Kashmir. However, I know that not everyone there supports kicking out the KPs. I know people who have lived in Kashmir and who are Muslim and not supportive of kicking out hindus there. However, there are folks who are passive, and wont protest on streets etc. They live their quiet lives. They are not the folks you will see in public. They go to their office and back to the home - just like many of us do. This is ridiculous to say all Muslims be it in Kashmir or Bombay or Hyderabad or wherever are all bad folks.

BB, I dont know the % and I dont think you know the % either. However, if the majority of the active (trouble causing folks) are bad apples, thats enough to get the KPs kicked out, since the silent folks will go about their job or school or whatever. Ok, even if majority is bad, then the problem causers need to be punished, right? or should we include the minority who did not go on the offensive and punish them also? Say: 4 people out of 6 in your family (just for example) indulge in crime. Will the court jail the 4 or will it jail all "6" the entire family? (provided the 2 did not indulge or actively aid the crime - the 2 just minded their own business) Specific crime commiters will be punished, not the whole associated family.

BB, I dont know the % and I dont think you know the % either. However, if the majority of the active (trouble causing folks) are bad apples, thats enough to get the KPs kicked out, since the silent folks will go about their job or school or whatever. Ok, even if majority is bad, then the problem causers need to be punished, right? or should we include the minority who did not go on the offensive and punish them also? Say: 4 people out of 6 in your family (just for example) indulge in crime. Will the court jail the 4 or will it jail all "6" the entire family? (provided the 2 did not indulge or actively aid the crime - the 2 just minded their own business) Specific crime commiters will be punished, not the whole associated family.
Answer the above Boss Bhai. Lets say the majority did it like you claim. Lets say that was that. Answer this.

how about I drive you in a circle now and never answer your question directly just like you never did ? Is this your idea of debate ? And then you wonder why everybody harasses you.
ur question was abt KPs being driven out. I tell you that ok, lets say majority did that like you say. And then asked you a question. Let me concede on your majority claim on the KP, and can you answer my question above - so we can move forward?

because it appears no amount of dead bodies will convince some self style sickular vaadis into seeing the root cause of this nonsense ... and I being a persistent fella will never fail to bring that up untill people realize and acknowledge that there is a gaping hole in their 0.001% theory.
So you are keep derailing every other thread?

if you and other sickular vaadis stop the un-adulterated horsehit about "All peacefull and sickular wonly" there wont be a need for me to bring that up.
Yeah, if someone does not agree with your fascist bigoted thinking then make every attempt to drive the site down the drain and create a headache for the mods instead of trying to operate in a way good forums generally work. But what's new...have seen it numerous times including the "Mommy he abused me" routine and repeated walkouts and then coming back to create more nuisance. Thook thook ke chaatne ki aadat hai lagta hai.

ROFL! 1. You (BB) support only Zaheer Khans but not the regular Muslim folks in India like ZK but who are not brand name folks. (well you are not saying you hate ZK also) 2. If 4 out of 6 members in family commit a crime, court should only punish the 4. You dont deny that. But in case of Muslims we can generalize and screw all. Bravo.

actually, i got the answer i was looking for. Namely all the hindutva extremist theory you folks throw around are biased stuff. Wont apply to popular names like Kalam or ZK. Will apply to some regular middle class person in india. Bias at its best. That said, CC1981 and shwetabh have many times in the past warned abt how you NEVER EVER answer the tricky questions. Thats true.

You have never answered what we need to do abt the muslims in india - from the famous to the ordinary muslims in india. If u can answer that, then it will be clear what your stance is. I dont know what you want to be done to them.
It doesn't matter what he or any individual thinks. India's democracy gurantees the civil liberties and rights of all people. Sometimes, unfortunately the reality isn't the same and I'm not a muslim but from people like Zaheer Khan to any ordinary Muslim, their right to worship and live in freedom is guaranteed by our democracy and the wonderful principles it was founded on! Anybody who doesn't like that is more than welcome to get the hell out of the country. What I would like to see though is stricter laws and regulations in place and their enforcement against practicing and preaching a message of hate regardless whether it comes from religion, castes or whatever.