Pakistani pacer bowls 10 successive no-balls

Chaos

Sriram, I direct you to Einstein's wisdom. He believed only the universe and stupidity were infinite, and he wasn't quite sure about the universe. Pak phaaaasht boiler + the mental capacity of a boiled peanut = probably not a guy bright enough to stand at the crease and roll an arm over.
That is wicked... You're a mean man! :cantstop: Really, someone should tell the Pakistanis to stop trying to bowl phaaaast all the time. :--D

I'm calling it as it is - this is not mean. See, you're using logic. This is not the way to mentally align yourself with a phaaaaasht boiler. Take the case of the legendary Mohammad Malcolm Sami, against Bangladesh back in 2004. The man bowled an over that went wide/4/2/noball/wide/1/noball/wide/wide/dot/wide/noball/wide/wide/noball/dot/four. Seventeen fricking balls. Now if it had been you, me or someone else with multiple working brain cells, we may have chosen to just stand at the crease or at least bowl at a slower pace to ensure that SOME balls a) landed on the strip and b) weren't noballs. Malcolm Sami didn't. If Sami can bowl such utter crap, I'm sure even lesser bowlers (Pakistan probably has them in every galli and mohalla) can do even better.

I'm calling it as it is - this is not mean. See, you're using logic. This is not the way to mentally align yourself with a phaaaaasht boiler. Take the case of the legendary Mohammad Malcolm Sami, against Bangladesh back in 2004. The man bowled an over that went wide/4/2/noball/wide/1/noball/wide/wide/dot/wide/noball/wide/wide/noball/dot/four. Seventeen fricking balls. Now if it had been you, me or someone else with multiple working brain cells, we may have chosen to just stand at the crease or at least bowl at a slower pace to ensure that SOME balls a) landed on the strip and b) weren't noballs. Malcolm Sami didn't. If Sami can bowl such utter crap, I'm sure even lesser bowlers (Pakistan probably has them in every galli and mohalla) can do even better.
This is freaking crazy. This proves that 10 no-balls can happen.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

that eventful sami's over..lol

But any poise Sami exhibited during his first over disappeared as he proceeded to bowl with all the control of a novice driver on a frost-slicked road. He skidded, sprayed and slipped his way through a 17-ball over that read Y-4-2-nb-Y-nb1-0-Y-Y-0-Y-nb-Y-Y-nb-0-4. Seven wides, four no-balls, ten runs off the bat, and suddenly Bangladesh were away. Before this match started Pakistan's bowlers probably harboured hopes of entering the record books with a barnstorming performance, but no-one would have imagined it was for bowling the longest over.
:haha: