My name is Khan

fineleg

what are you afraid about? there are lot of muslim celebrities who came out with their opiniosn and said where they stand..
Like who?? Half of the celebrities who open their mouth on one issue are then shout down in some other? Have you looked around and NOT seen - Where is Shabana Azami? Where is Javed Akhtar yada yada. Why should these, and other Muslim celebrities, have to make a stand at every issue? Surely it is something that would be nice to have but can not be outrightly demanded.
so being the most prolific, influential muslim celebrity, you better say something in times like this.. dont tell me he is confused.. he even has a hindu wife.. he should take the lead..
By that same token I would like to ask, why in the freaking world did Hrithik Roshan keep quiet?? Isnt he married to a Muslim lady(daughter of Sanjay Khan whose name I forget)?? Why is a Indian Muslim celebrity supposed to be the harbinger of spreading goodwill when Indian Hindu celebrity is not??? When was the last Hrithik was asked about any darn issue under the sun??? xxx

Like who?? Half of the celebrities who open their mouth on one issue are then shout down in some other? Have you looked around and NOT seen - Where is Shabana Azami? Where is Javed Akhtar yada yada. Why should these, and other Muslim celebrities, have to make a stand at every issue? Surely it is something that would be nice to have but can not be outrightly demanded. By that same token I would like to ask, why in the freaking world did Hrithik Roshan keep quiet?? Isnt he married to a Muslim lady(daughter of Sanjay Khan whose name I forget)?? Why is a Indian Muslim celebrity supposed to be the harbinger of spreading goodwill when Indian Hindu celebrity is not??? When was the last Hrithik was asked about any darn issue under the sun??? xxx
Totally Agree...

Like who?? Half of the celebrities who open their mouth on one issue are then shout down in some other? Have you looked around and NOT seen - Where is Shabana Azami? Where is Javed Akhtar yada yada. Why should these, and other Muslim celebrities, have to make a stand at every issue? Surely it is something that would be nice to have but can not be outrightly demanded. By that same token I would like to ask, why in the freaking world did Hrithik Roshan keep quiet?? Isnt he married to a Muslim lady(daughter of Sanjay Khan whose name I forget)?? Why is a Indian Muslim celebrity supposed to be the harbinger of spreading goodwill when Indian Hindu celebrity is not??? When was the last Hrithik was asked about any darn issue under the sun??? xxx
Simply because we have enough moderate hindu voices in the media whenever hindu terror strikes in India, which is once in 20 years on an average. Plus most of our media does that job pretty well anyways, as was witnessed in Malegaon case! On the other hand, Islamic terror is occuring at an average of one big incident every month. And we still don't have many people who can condemn it enough. We want the freaking Silent Majority Muslims, to come forward and speak straight. No ifs and buts. Tell me this: if Quran/Islam doesn't preach violence, then surely these terrorists are going to hell/jahanumm, right? Why can't people like Shahrukh come and say it on TV ? Why not ? Who they afraid of upsetting/offending ? If people like him cannot do this, then they should not be surprised to see that there are so many people in India who begin to look at Muslims with suspicions. Their inactions are alienating their whole ****ing community and there is no smoke without fire. The only Muslims taking action are the terrorists and the rest are sitting pretty, and blaberring a few PC sound bytes. That doesn't help their own case, does it ? They are not supposed to do anything, but then we are not supposed to think that Islam is religion of peace. We need to see it. See the reaction of those not violent towards those who are.

Simply because we have enough moderate hindu voices in the media whenever hindu terror strikes in India, which is once in 20 years on an average. Plus most of our media does that job pretty well anyways, as was witnessed in Malegaon case! On the other hand, Islamic terror is occuring at an average of one big incident every month. And we still don't have many people who can condemn it enough. We want the freaking Silent Majority Muslims, to come forward and speak straight. No ifs and buts.
Are we talking of moderates here?? Cos if we are I can start putting a long list of Islamic moderates who have condemned the incident as well. We are talking of Muslim celebrities here, and SRK is considered one of the most influential of the lot. Hence my assertion about Hrithik Roshan(by the way I am still waiting if Hrithik has EVER uttered a word on the incident). If you are interested in Muslim moderates(even amongst celebrities) you should check the utterances by Javed Akhtar, Abbas Tyrewala etc. xxx

Lurker, I am demanding SRK to say something because he is a muslim, leading actor, influential across the border, and they killed non-muslims in name of islam.. in name of so called ''muslims are not treated well in India'' brigade and tolerated him a lot in useless commercials.. the guy even grabed most pakis in his IPL team.. its all inter-related.. what i am saying is.. when you are that powerful figure, you have responsibility.. otherwise hell with him.. is that enough for you? and Hrithik is hindu it doesnt hold value to his statement if he says something like ''Muslims are treated well here''.. but then you will say ''muslims are not treated well... '' then i dont have capacity to argue with you on that..

Lurker' date= I am demanding SRK to say something because he is a muslim, leading actor, influential across the border, and they killed non-muslims in name of islam.. in name of so called ''muslims are not treated well in India'' brigade and tolerated him a lot in useless commercials.. the guy even grabed most pakis in his IPL team.. its all inter-related.. what i am saying is.. when you are that powerful figure, you have responsibility.. otherwise hell with him.. is that enough for you?
No its not. It will be enough for me if YOU could start a similar thread. This time about Why Sachin Tendulkar kept quiet when Biharis were killed in Mumbai in name of Marathi ashmita? Clearly those who killed Biharis did it for Marathis, they openly claimed it and Sachin never uttered a darn word. Did he get any less love from Biharis than a Marathi?? And why didnt Indian media go hammers and tongs after Sachin(or for that matter Sunil Gavaskar etc etc) when they kept mum. Atleast SRK openly says he was scared. He suggets Bismillah in the same sentence as Gayatri mantra. Just in what the world did Sachin utter on the subject??? xxx

Are we talking of moderates here?? Cos if we are I can start putting a long list of Islamic moderates who have condemned the incident as well. We are talking of Muslim celebrities here, and SRK is considered one of the most influential of the lot. Hence my assertion about Hrithik Roshan(by the way I am still waiting if Hrithik has EVER uttered a word on the incident). If you are interested in Muslim moderates(even amongst celebrities) you should check the utterances by Javed Akhtar, Abbas Tyrewala etc. xxx
You don't want to see the point man. Still going on and on with why Muslim celebrities should do it and not hindu..really ...you don't see why ?

heheheee wonderfull bit of psyops ... equating hindu reactionary response to muslim violence as hindu terrorism and hence subtly implying that both are equal only . Shall we venture into facts or should I post that noentry for facts sign
Hmmm what was that - sarcasm is last bastion for cowards. Is that how bad things have become these days BB?

No its not. It will be enough for me if YOU could start a similar thread. This time about Why Sachin Tendulkar kept quiet when Biharis were killed in Mumbai in name of Marathi ashmita? Clearly those who killed Biharis did it for Marathis, they openly claimed it and Sachin never uttered a darn word. Did he get any less love from Biharis than a Marathi?? And why didnt Indian media go hammers and tongs after Sachin(or for that matter Sunil Gavaskar etc etc) when they kept mum. Atleast SRK openly says he was scared. He suggets Bismillah in the same sentence as Gayatri mantra. Just in what the world did Sachin utter on the subject??? xxx
hahhaa.. but we are talking about SRK here.. and about SRT, he has that kinda personality who talks less and does more.. and when was the last time he said anything about politics. its not in his personality.. . but SRK is talk more and do more everywhere.. go in India and watch TV for an hour and let me know how often SRK comes on screen... but here it was exception.. and even SRT comes out with statement.. he wont hold in influence accross the border.. wrong comparision boss.. you are not getting my point i think... but anyways..

hahhaa.. but we are talking about SRK here.. and about SRT, he has that kinda personality who talks less and does more.. and when was the last time he said anything about politics. its not in his personality.. . but SRK is talk more and do more everywhere.. go in India and watch TV for an hour and let me know how often SRK comes on screen... but here it was exception.. and even SRT comes out with statement.. he wont hold in influence accross the border.. wrong comparision boss.. you are not getting my point i think... but anyways..
Oh I think I did but thats okay. We can disagree on this one.

Meanwhile some comments from our 'padosi' forums on this: 1. Stick to acting SRK! Since you have such love for Allah that your willing to marry someone who will abide in the fire [shes a hindu polytheist] you obviously have no respect for Allah's prophet, nor the Quran to flout the rules so blatanly in this manner. Anyway, it clearly says in the Quran: "Jihad (holy fighting in Allah's Cause) is ordained for you (Muslims) though you dislike it, and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allah knows but you do not know." (V.2:216) And obviously good acts lead to paradise ;) 2. what an ***! why has he assumed that Muslims were behind this attack? f**king f*ggot! 3. it seems so stupid that a guy who basically does everything islam forbids comes out and tells people how to interpretate the quran, then goes back to flouting the rules and sinning.. we arent angels ourselves but theres a limit, like marrying a hindu, shirk, drinking, touchin on all these girls (just some of the stuff he does) 4. just another indian muslim bricking it- sadly his own kids follow both hinduism and islam!?

3. it seems so stupid that a guy who basically does everything islam forbids comes out and tells people how to interpretate the quran, then goes back to flouting the rules and sinning.. we arent angels ourselves but theres a limit, like marrying a hindu, shirk, drinking, touchin on all these girls (just some of the stuff he does) 4. just another indian muslim bricking it- sadly his own kids follow both hinduism and islam!?
And that is the real danger that many of us seem oblivious to. Indian Muslims are in a quandry at this time. They are getting hammered both within, and without, India mostly for crimes they had no say in. SRK, for all his fallacies, is as Secular an Indian as we can find. Whatever he says, or not says, his action should speak louder than words. An average Pakistani, specially a religious one, is no fan of SRK when it comes to his personal life..and instead of supporting him what do we in India? We want him to explicitly yap about anti-Islam day in and day out! Dont give him any extra breathing space but dont put him under any more scrutiny as you would say a Hrithik or Sachin. xxx

SRK's interview was nice. I dont think he has ever been the leader of muslims in India. He has never said that Indian muslims face discrimination so why should he come out and talk on their behalf now .. I dont get it .. and yes Lurker is right, Why was is it ok for SRT not to say a word about Biharis being thrown out of Maharashtra but SRK should tell how Indian muslims behave. IMO neither should be forced to make a statement. If they want to then they are most welcome !

Discrimination against Muslims !! Wow....yet another movie on it. We have already seen dozens of movies/tv shows on this subject. How about a movie that demonizes the part of quran that says its ok to kill/stone to death. SRK, how about preaching to ur "brothers" the evils of quran and how one shouldnt put much weight into it. First accept there are bad parts in Quran. They have it in bible too and probably every religious doctrine. Then Preach to the ummah that some of these principles are outdated and should not followed in any form at all. Till all qurans are edited and mullahs stop spouting about the evils of infidels, that religion is to blame for all the evils that come out of it.

Discrimination against Muslims !! Wow....yet another movie on it. We have already seen dozens of movies/tv shows on this subject. How about a movie that demonizes the part of quran that says its ok to kill/stone to death. SRK, how about preaching to ur "brothers" the evils of quran and how one shouldnt put much weight into it. First accept there are bad parts in Quran. They have it in bible too and probably every religious doctrine. Then Preach to the ummah that some of these principles are outdated and should not followed in any form at all. Till all qurans are edited and mullahs stop spouting about the evils of infidels, that religion is to blame for all the evils that come out of it.
In your dreams mate. India was probably the first country to ban the Book "Satanic verses" The author hada fatwa on him, which still hasn't been taken off, and some translators of that book were killed. Another was attacked by bomb, and 37 people died because of it. Religion of peace and all that jazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :giggle::giggle::giggle::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up: :icflove::icflove::yay::yay: :finger::finger: And thats exactly what these Shahrukh Khans of India are worried about.

I'm not exactly sure what SRK is trying to preach from this movie. He's going to do a movie that deals with the subject of victimized muslims. Let's get this straight. SRK is perhaps the most popular muslim in our country and he can influence some of his muslim fans (both in india and across the border). He plays a muslim victim who's being harrassed by authorities from non-muslims who treat him as terrorist (not denying that it's not happening in real world). That may perhaps result in spreading more hatred towards non-muslims. Instead, how about making a movie which deals with positive revolution by moderate muslims to give up the jihadi work of extermists? Some may argue that it's not duty of SRK...well

I'm not exactly sure what SRK is trying to preach from this movie. He's going to do a movie that deals with the subject of victimized muslims. Let's get this straight. SRK is perhaps the most popular muslim in our country and he can influence some of his muslim fans (both in india and across the border). He plays a muslim victim who's being harrassed by authorities from non-muslims who treat him as terrorist (not denying that it's not happening in real world). That may perhaps result in spreading more hatred towards non-muslims. Instead' date=' how about making a movie which deals with positive revolution by moderate muslims to give up the jihadi work of extermists? Some may argue that it's not duty of SRK...well[/quote'] if he is as smart as people think then he will make sure that he presents the current picture and also what people can do to make a change