India v England, 1st Test, Chennai (Bets available) - Superselector Up

kooljatt

Pitch's dead as a Dodo. We need a few of those commandos to puncture some holes in that track with their Automatics. :D
they really should! as an excuse, they can say that they were falling asleep watching cricket on a such a flat track. to keep them awake and alert, they made certain 'changes' to the pitch. :haha:

If this goes on for another half an hour, we should be worried.:nervous: If this goes on for another hour, we will be worried. :pray: If this goes on for another session, we will be really worried.:(( If this goes on for another two session, we are effed. :finger: This pitch will get harder to score on days 3,4 and 5.

I forgot for a moment MM was in India. Usually by now, he'll be like "Good night folks, I'm off, need to get some sleep - hope we get some more wickets, not looking too good for us"...instead he was enjoying. Then I remember, bloody afternoon in India and he can watch the full day.

I forgot for a moment MM was in India. Usually by now' date=' he'll be like "Good night folks, I'm off, need to get some sleep - hope we get some more wickets, not looking too good for us"...instead he was enjoying. Then I remember, bloody afternoon in India and he can watch the full day.[/quote'] Yep, it so nice have a cricket match NOT start at 12.00 A.M, for a change :two_thumbs_up: