Random Stat

Guest BossBhai

Thanks. But Veeru's 319 out of 627 is not outscoring his team mates by 100 ? Same for 309 out of 675. Are you saying Veeru outscored each individual team mate's score by 100+ ?
Yeah, thats what he meant
Has already gone past SMG who held the record for an Indian Batsman (1407 runs back in 1979 ). Sehwag now has 1445 runs in 2008 and he did not play the first Test of this year in SCG
SMG scored 1555 in 1979 but CI and many others (but not Wisden) uses a strange definition for runs scored in a calendar year. The consider only the Tests that began that year. So if a Test began on Dec 31, 2007 and someone scored 200 on Jan 1, 2008 that will be excluded from CI's 2008 list.
Guest dada_rocks
sehwag is better than bradman. bradman in todays time will struggle to avg even 40 & bowlers like ishant' date='zaheer,steyn,mendis will dismiss him for <10[/quote'] I second you my friend..even today you can find many A-level cricketers in their domestic amatuerish leageu averageing much more than today's test cricketers
Guest dada_rocks
Most runs in a calendar year ..... Sehwag gets into the top 10 of that list. Has already gone past SMG who held the record for an Indian Batsman (1407 runs back in 1979 ). Sehwag now has 1445 runs in 2008 and he did not play the first Test of this year in SCG :mad: Most by an opener is 1481 by Langer ( although G Smith has 2 more tests this year and is quite close )
Sehwag is going to break that record for sure.. let us pray Smith fails miserably.. but then i also want aussies to lose
Sehwag is going to break that record for sure.. let us pray Smith fails miserably.. but then i also want aussies to lose
arey kya baat karte ho. Proteas jaise crap tourists to Aus ko tum jeetna dekh chahte ho. btw, note down. Brett lee going to make Smith, a bunny of his.. and that will keep his record at bay
Guest dada_rocks
arey kya baat karte ho. Proteas jaise crap tourists to Aus ko tum jeetna dekh chahte ho. btw, note down. Brett lee going to make Smith, a bunny of his.. and that will keep his record at bay
Aussies have replaced pakistanis in my book no matter what they need to lose
Though you are the sage of predictions on the forum...I will disagree with you this time. Proteas are really going to push the Aussies and may come out on top and Lee is no way going to make a bunny out of Smith...
Though you are the sage of predictions on the forum...I will disagree with you this time. Proteas are really going to push the Aussies and may come out on top and Lee is no way going to make a bunny out of Smith...
well that the time will decide.. it was more like me wanting for that to happen, then predicting. i just want australia to thrash south africa