day 5 predictions

amits

day 5 predictions  

1. 1.

I will leave off the predictions, this Test has been great from a neutral perspective, but as an Indian fan in England, it's been frustrating. That said, Sehwag has pulled off an unbelievable feat, and the rest of the boys owe it to him to make sure it doesn't go to waste. If he was still in tommorrow, I would be quietly confident of an Indian win... Statistics favour England. That said, I've been on bet365, and they have India as very slight favourites! We need less than 3 an over if we get the full 90 overs, so no issue there. If our boys just play cricket. Survive the good balls, put away the bad ones, we will win... We screwed up the first innings, but I will be disappointed if, out of Gambhir, Dravid, Tendulkar, Laxman, Yuvraj, and Dhoni, we can't find at least 2 batsmen that click and take us to victory, or at least a draw... It's not easy on a 5th day minefield at all, but Sehwag has given a better start than anyone could have hoped for. While statistically, we're screwed, I would be gutted if we lost tommorrow...